Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can draw unemployment if you quit too... you can draw partial unemployment if you get another job and it only pays part of what your last did... I spend a good portion of my time fighting these claims. We had a girl still working for us and file unemployment on us. Crazy stuff our government does to reward non workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesnt that vary by state? Maybe something to look into. Like I said we can live just fine on wife's income so any extra could support my addiction (hobby) lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 20170605 152106872 1336x752
Parts drying rack? Beginnings of another cage?? Nope. Clothes drying rack for the wife. They can't all be man card creations lol.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 45671 Parts drying rack? Beginnings of another cage?? Nope. Clothes drying rack for the wife. They can't all be man card creations lol.

I'm betting that that "drying rack" is really for you.........

so that when you come home covered with mud and your wife won't let you in the house until your clothes are off and you need a place to hang your muddy attire.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Delton I tried mine a couple times this weekend playing with it and it cools about 10+ degrees every 2 min at idle. I've seen it cool as much as 27 when hot, this weekend it was much cooler out but saw 21 deg cool and this is at the front of the seat.
Have nothing to compare it too but those are my numbers here's a clip I took.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm betting that that "drying rack" is really for you.........

so that when you come home covered with mud and your wife won't let you in the house until your clothes are off and you need a place to hang your muddy attire.
Nope. She has broken 2 racks so far with all that laundry she does. So I stepped in. She won't break this one.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nope. She has broken 2 racks so far with all that laundry she does. So I stepped in. She won't break this one.

So she makes you get undressed outside and just stand there naked,
with your clothes in your hands with no place to hang them up for hosing off?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton I tried mine a couple times this weekend playing with it and it cools about 10+ degrees every 2 min at idle. I've seen it cool as much as 27 when hot, this weekend it was much cooler out but saw 21 deg cool and this is at the front of the seat.
Have nothing to compare it too but those are my numbers here's a clip I took.
Can you take a pic showing exactly where yours is located? Where it's pointed exactly and how far from motor? They have a wide path of air so direction wouldn't have to be too precise. I'm just trying to eliminate everything but build quality.

Reactions: sharp and DGann
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Doesnt that vary by state? Maybe something to look into. Like I said we can live just fine on wife's income so any extra could support my addiction (hobby) lmao

I believe it does vary by state. In MI. if you quit or you're fired, there is a 13 week penalty, meaning you won't draw sh** for that long and a claim only gives you 20 weeks total. You also have to apply at two places a week to be eligible. Too many people rode it for all they could back when the bubble popped, now they just want you back to work.

Reactions: joeymt33 and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe it does vary by state. In MI. if you quit or you're fired, there is a 13 week penalty, meaning you won't draw sh** for that long and a claim only gives you 20 weeks total. You also have to apply at two places a week to be eligible. Too many people rode it for all they could back when the bubble popped, now they just want you back to work.
Tn doesn't have a waiting period like that I know. You can draw for so long then file for extension IF you have enough in the bank (meaning you've paid out of your weekly paychecks). You can literally run out of unemployment benefits. I ain't worried about it cause i won't need it. I work for a living. Don't see that changing for another 13 years or so.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Can you take a pic showing exactly where yours is located? Where it's pointed exactly and how far from motor? They have a wide path of air so direction wouldn't have to be too precise. I'm just trying to eliminate everything but build quality.

IMG 0337
IMG 0341

And sensor is mounted at the front of the seat in the cabin not even underneath so that's showing cabin cooling you'll notice it to the left of the lower mount
IMG 0342

Last edited:
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's great! Delton miles are rough. Your odometer should be like 5000 for normal use.

We need an equation that converts Bull Run miles to regular miles. It would be like 1 to 3 I think. Or more if you're towing a popo

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all hearing this even before my wife does (cause I loves you guys!).
I may be staying at Nissan . Was just offered either 2nd or 3rd shift during the week. Four 10hr shifts. Off Fri, sat, sun. I'm at least giving it a shot. Off on weekends to ride with the rest of you boys!!! I can still ride with Donfather too on occasion.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Y'all hearing this even before my wife does (cause I loves you guys!).
I may be staying at Nissan . Was just offered either 2nd or 3rd shift during the week. Four 10hr shifts. Off Fri, sat, sun. I'm at least giving it a shot. Off on weekends to ride with the rest of you boys!!! I can still ride with Donfather too on occasion.
When do you start the new shift?

advertisement