P1000 Delton's painfully slow build

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Y'all hearing this even before my wife does (cause I loves you guys!).
I may be staying at Nissan . Was just offered either 2nd or 3rd shift during the week. Four 10hr shifts. Off Fri, sat, sun. I'm at least giving it a shot. Off on weekends to ride with the rest of you boys!!! I can still ride with Donfather too on occasion.
That sounds like an awesome plan Dimitri ! When would you start the new shift?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all hearing this even before my wife does (cause I loves you guys!).
I may be staying at Nissan . Was just offered either 2nd or 3rd shift during the week. Four 10hr shifts. Off Fri, sat, sun. I'm at least giving it a shot. Off on weekends to ride with the rest of you boys!!! I can still ride with Donfather too on occasion.
My favorite 3days to be off. Hope it works for ya bud!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Discussed with the wife, taking the 2nd shift gig. 2pm until 12:30 at night. Still get a nights sleep and have time to do stuff during the day (like watch kids while wife handles appts). I'm ready to take my weekends back!!! Windrock, RRB, Brimstone, Aetna MTN.........lookout!!!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On a more important note, just ordered a yellow top Optima for ole Rebel. Along with battery isolator. Nothing on original battery but the rig itself. I love bonus time!!!!

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Discussed with the wife, taking the 2nd shift gig. 2pm until 12:30 at night. Still get a nights sleep and have time to do stuff during the day (like watch kids while wife handles appts). I'm ready to take my weekends back!!! Windrock, RRB, Brimstone, Aetna MTN.........lookout!!!!!
You BASTAGE!!!o_O Just when I get you all broke in, you go to working weekdays... See if I move any more trees for ya with my jack!;)

advertisement