P1000 Delton's painfully slow build

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Yeah man. Tired of being unhappily employed. This may sound corny but I like what I do. I'll give any employer my all, but I expect some satisfaction in return. I'm happy with just being left alone to do my job. Not happy when people go out of their way to make me miserable. I thought hard working people were an asset. Guess I'm wrong in this case.

Good luck @Delton, I know what you mean, I left a job after 15 years and I been with Sanovo for 3 years now and no regrets. I like working with these group of guys. My boss is weird but cool, jk @joeymt33. Hope u find something u like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Its been coming for a while now. Little scared and little excited. To be honest we can live off of Donna's income. We just need insurance. It's actually hard to find anybody not scared to work so you'd think I could find something. Not proud either. I'll work at just about anything.
I do believe you can do just about anything. On top of that you're a stand up guy that works hard so I would guess there's something that's going to be a better fit for you

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here ya go Delton....

A63dd4d365d5240c48109625922b0807

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good luck. You're wiser than most who spend their entire life working at something they hate and spending most of their working hours planning for when they can get away. Life is to short and to good to get up every morning and be hating at least 8 hours of that day.

Go get 'em.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good luck. You're wiser than most who spend their entire life working at something they hate and spending most of their working hours planning for when they can get away. Life is to short and to good to get up every morning and be hating at least 8 hours of that day.

Go get 'em.
8 hours I wish. Try 13 lol. When you get home you don't feel like doing anything else.

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I like the work. Very enjoyable. The screwed up part is people can't leave you alone so you can do it. When something breaks, it's all about WHO did it not WHAT caused it. Enough is enough.

You're not the only one jumping ship Delton, I just started with a new company last week after being with the previous one 11 yrs. Was tired of being micro managed and under appreciated. I know what you mean about being a little nervous and excited at the same time, kinda scary until you establish your place with them. Change isn't always bad, good luck my friend.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're not the only one jumping ship Delton, I just started with a new company last week after being with the previous one 11 yrs. Was tired of being micro managed and under appreciated. I know what you mean about being a little nervous and excited at the same time, kinda scary until you establish your place with them. Change isn't always bad, good luck my friend.
Good luck to you as well buddy. Hopefully we both find a great place to hang our hats lol. We lost my resume somehow on wife's laptop. So gotta start from scratch. Luckily this is only the 2nd full time job I've had since getting out of Marine Corps.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here you go Delton. Look on post 281

P1000 - FYI, Honda responce to heat problem

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
I didn't have alot of time to read but I didn't see where i checked yours. Maybe I just missed it. I know we compared and yours was lower. I carried that dang gun around with me forever lol.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah, I was in a hurry and I just sent that to you because I saw the pictures of the temp gun.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
I don't remember if we took pics when we compared or not. I just know yours was cooler under same conditions. I'll give fan another try Tues. I'm sure they are better cause of higher cfms but mine may be Chinese junk.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't remember if we took pics when we compared or not. I just know yours was cooler under same conditions. I'll give fan another try Tues. I'm sure they are better cause of higher cfms but mine may be Chinese junk.

A radiator fan is meant to move air only about an inch away from the shroud. I'm wondering if it can do as good while in the open air. The bilge fan has the tunnel and can be more directed. So I would be interested to see what the CFM comparison would be 12 inches away from the fan. Not saying I'm a doubter, I would love for the radiator fan to be much better because I would probably upgrade. I just have what I feel like are legitimate questions.

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A radiator fan is meant to move air only about an inch away from the shroud. I'm wondering if it can do as good while in the open air. The bilge fan has the tunnel and can be more directed. So I would be interested to see what the CFM comparison would be 12 inches away from the fan. Not saying I'm a doubter, I would love for the radiator fan to be much better because I would probably upgrade. I just have what I feel like are legitimate questions.
Excellent questions. I'm curious as well. Like you I'm totally unbiased. I'll use whatever works better. We just gotta find out what that actually is lol.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish they would lay me off so I could draw. 30 years of constant employment and have never drawn a dime.

You can draw unemployment if you quit too... you can draw partial unemployment if you get another job and it only pays part of what your last did... I spend a good portion of my time fighting these claims. We had a girl still working for us and file unemployment on us. Crazy stuff our government does to reward non workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement