NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry @JeremieBaker i never got notification for this post. Yes we do foster care. Got 6 kids and 1 thats ours by blood. We have a set of 15mo old twins we hope to adopt. Weve had them since they were 5 days old

No worries my man. That is a busy household for sure. Definitely best of luck in your adoption journey with the twins. Much love and support for the whole family as well whether they be permanent or temporary members sir.

My wife and I have one missed three hour training class to make up, the fire inspection and the actual home safety audit (did the in person interviews part already) left towards getting our license. We are licensing for both foster and adoption. I would have asked you so many questions over the last year while we were seriously considering and ultimately finally starting this journey had I known you had “been there and done that”. If you don’t mind I’m sure there will still be things I’d love to be able to ask you over PM’s as our journey progresses.

Anyway, I appreciate your time and response and wish you guys the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No worries my man. That is a busy household for sure. Definitely best of luck in your adoption journey with the twins. Much love and support for the whole family as well whether they be permanent or temporary members sir.

My wife and I have one missed three hour training class to make up, the fire inspection and the actual home safety audit (did the in person interviews part already) left towards getting our license. We are licensing for both foster and adoption. I would have asked you so many questions over the last year while we were seriously considering and ultimately finally starting this journey had I known you had “been there and done that”. If you don’t mind I’m sure there will still be things I’d love to be able to ask you over PM’s as our journey progresses.

Anyway, I appreciate your time and response and wish you guys the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats cool buddy. Foster parents are in high demand. Hated those path classes. At time i was working 13hr shifts at night on weekend at Nissan and still working 8hr dayshift job during week. I fell asleep more than once lol.
Its alot to go through to get licensed. First word of advice i can give any newcomers is please try to not get too attached to your first kid(s). Very easy to do but itll break your heart when they leave. I mean literally break your heart. You learn to kinda build a wall for future kids. They are yours temporarily. The endgame is returning to family where they belong.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Having somebody to talk to is best support system there is. So ask me anything you want any time you want. Ill pm you my cell number much easier than pming on here. Heres shot of our twins we are adopting. All we need is judge to sign off on tpr and they will be ours forever.
1128181156a

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Having somebody to talk to is best support system there is. So ask me anything you want any time you want. Ill pm you my cell number much easier than pming on here. Heres shot of our twins we are adopting. All we need is judge to sign off on tpr and they will be ours forever.
View attachment 98583
I admire you my friend, keep up the good work!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 98583
OW Man! Great looking kids!!!!!!! Prayers!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!