Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks! For some reason it seems brighter down like that. I guess the light isn't as dispersed like it is sitting up night. Hell who knows. It works, that's all I care about lol.

I way prefer my light to be below your field of vision seems to work better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar I bet I got 20 pics on my phone of your 2 turkeys lmao. Emilee really enjoyed hanging out at your place. She talked about the puppies halfway home lol. I may have to sneak off next time I come down lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar I bet I got 20 pics on my phone of your 2 turkeys lmao. Emilee really enjoyed hanging out at your place. She talked about the puppies halfway home lol. I may have to sneak off next time I come down lol
While you went to town she aggravated the crap outta me wondering if the white turkey was female or not lol. She's an animal lover through and through. Her mom and dad are too, so she got it honestly

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any ideas on what I could use a mount like this for? @drfubar has 2 on his rig for grab handles. I got lots of flat stock and all thread. Thinking I'll make a couple just for the fun of it. But what else could they be used for? Holding storage bags maybe?
IMG 20161019 132337517 800x450

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Any ideas on what I could use a mount like this for? @drfubar has 2 on his rig for grab handles. I got lots of flat stock and all thread. Thinking I'll make a couple just for the fun of it. But what else could they be used for? Holding storage bags maybe?
View attachment 24673
Lots of guns

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lots of guns
Meh....all I have is my Glennfield 12ga and Savage .22 bolt action. My youngest stepson recently stole my Ruger Mark III. The only good that came out of it is that his sorry arse is no longer allowed on the property. Ever. Guess I'll keep brainstorming for other uses. There's so much head room I could almost put my spare up there lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Meh....all I have is my Glennfield 12ga and Savage .22 bolt action. My youngest stepson recently stole my Ruger Mark III. The only good that came out of it is that his sorry arse is no longer allowed on the property. Ever. Guess I'll keep brainstorming for other uses. There's so much head room I could almost put my spare up there lol.

Or you could chop it lol. Just kidding I know that's not your thing. I'd say build a bad ass storage setup. You can never have too much storage

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or you could chop it lol. Just kidding I know that's not your thing. I'd say build a bad ass storage setup. You can never have too much storage

Or just use it for grab handles lol. Love Don's setup. I had a good grip on one of them while taking a tour of his place lol. I asked him why was he coming to Bull Run. I should be driving to his place lol. Nice property.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah I had a good idea for a bumper while at work today. Using the 2" channel I got a crap load of. Ill get to work on a sample come Monday. I think it'll look better than my other one. Anybody else spend their days at work thinking of stuff to do to their rig? Lol

Reactions: pct and drfubar
hotrodmitch

hotrodmitch

Oct 10, 2016
Canaan VT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton, I wanna see pics of that new bumper idea when it's done. And yeah I have to admit I do spend my days at work thinking of the next thing to do to my rig! Just got done with my high lifter lift, and installed a snorkel up through hood... Thanks again for the info on that install CumminsPusher !

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Or just use it for grab handles lol. Love Don's setup. I had a good grip on one of them while taking a tour of his place lol. I asked him why was he coming to Bull Run. I should be driving to his place lol. Nice property.
Those grab handles weren't the only thing on that bar... You didn't see that 12ga Benelli hanging there with and extra 5 shells on the stock? lol

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 24673

Overhead storage with 4 speakers would be awesome. Let me know when you have the prototype ready, I'll drive over and we can install it in mine for testing. :D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those grab handles weren't the only thing on that bar... You didn't see that 12ga Benelli hanging there with and extra 5 shells on the stock? lol
Man Donna is right....I don't notice squat. If it's not painted orange or safety yellow I probably won't see it. Guess that why my career in QC never really took off lol. I guess I could start taking my shotgun with me when I ride the Bull alone. Since my piece of feces stepson stole my pistol. If it weren't for the heart ache my wife would go through, I would've ended his existence long ago.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Overhead storage with 4 speakers would be awesome. Let me know when you have the prototype ready, I'll drive over and we can install it in mine for testing. :D
Prototype hell I can go right to finished product on this one lol. Won't be any different than the adjustable solid struts or kickstands I used to make for drag bikes lol.

Reactions: pct and Tigermark
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar if you're near your rig today, can you measure the square tubing on yours? Only one I have an abundance of is 1.5". And it's thick wall so weight will be considerably more than yours.

Reactions: pct
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a rough drawing of my new bumper idea. I can add as many supports as I want.
IMG 20161022 081714992 800x450

advertisement