elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Holy Crap Delton!!!!!!!!!!

You might actually make it and look good when you get there!!!!!!!

(just don't start it and move it so as to have things start falling off and you'll be good!)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
She has an appt at 2:00 but we could've at least brought the 4wheeler and show you how to get down off mtn. I'm telling you, those trails are very tricky.
Yeah, we spent 4 days trying to find the trail to the best riding and still didn't find it until @Delton's co-workers took him down to the creek.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher do you have friends in high places at Nissan? Cause our pm work for Monday has been rescheduled for Tuesday. So I can guide come Monday. Still can't stay long but I can show you the trail you want. Hopefully you can find your way out lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher do you have friends in high places at Nissan? Cause our pm work for Monday has been rescheduled for Tuesday. So I can guide come Monday. Still can't stay long but I can show you the trail you want. Hopefully you can find your way out lol.
I do love Nissan and currently own one so maybe they heard? That's great news!!!! We're very happy about this you just made my day much better thank you! The wife will be very happy! See you and D there!

advertisement