Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do love Nissan and currently own one so maybe they heard? That's great news!!!! We're very happy about this you just made my day much better thank you! The wife will be very happy! See you and D there!
Wife may not make it. We just agreed to take a 1 week old little boy that tested positive for cocaine (don't even get me started cause I'll be hard to shut up). She may be with him Monday. Either way it's still on!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wife may not make it. We just agreed to take a 1 week old little boy that tested positive for cocaine (don't even get me started cause I'll be hard to shut up). She may be with him Monday. Either way it's still on!!
We've got room lol. If it's going to be tough please let me know I don't want that

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've got room lol. If it's going to be tough please let me know I don't want that
Oh no please don't think that. I'm just explaining that she may not be with me. She's all happy and got those mama hormones raging. Trust me she'd rather be with the baby. You'll meet her this weekend. All the foster kids are staying with other foster parents that weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The part that has me tore up was the testing positive for drugs. Definite sore spot with us.
Some people don't care is the problem

Reactions: pct
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@CumminsPusher do you have friends in high places at Nissan? Cause our pm work for Monday has been rescheduled for Tuesday. So I can guide come Monday. Still can't stay long but I can show you the trail you want. Hopefully you can find your way out lol.

You guys aren't actually going to follow Delton and expect to get out alive are you?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Omg there's a 5yr old that dcs didn't even know about. They found him down the street at a neighbor's house.

I guess most of us don't get to see that side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess most of us don't get to see that side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's heart wrenching believe me. We have to keep each other under control or we would have a dozen living with us lol. Ok back to mudding. Don't like thinking bout this other stuff lol.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nevermind it's working. Gray wire becomes a ground when in reverse. Strange that it shows voltage when in park. As long as it works who cares right?

Mine's a 700 so probably different story here, but I also got confused hooking up my reverse lights. It was "powered" I guess you would say by ground, so I kept hooking it up wrong at first. Now it works like it should, except my reverse lights come on anytime it's in R, even with key off. I need to re-think it, but might want to check yours and make sure they won't stay on too when the keys is off and in R.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't touched the girl since takeover except to weedeat fence line and tighten up some wire. It still drives perfectly fine. Ordered the through bolt and bushings for the broke arm. May go ahead and fix/reinforce mount then worry bout some arched arms.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haven't touched the girl since takeover except to weedeat fence line and tighten up some wire. It still drives perfectly fine. Ordered the through bolt and bushings for the broke arm. May go ahead and fix/reinforce mount then worry bout some arched arms.

Well that's good to hear. With all of this "Missing in Action" time........... we were all wondering if you had survived!

So what are you building/designing this week?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that's good to hear. With all of this "Missing in Action" time........... we were all wondering if you had survived!

So what are you building/designing this week?
Nothing lol. I'm taking a break from all that for a week or so. The weeks before takeover was kinda like sex and the actual takeover weekend was my happy ending. Time to rest up some lol. I'll be back out there soon though. After I finish repairs, next projects are exoskeleton and tube doors for the rear. Maybe throw a new bumper in there somewhere.

advertisement