P1000 Door hinges, wheels spacers....

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Goodmorning everyone, I was informed our website has been put up and there are Door bushing replacements available for you. As well as our annodized wheel spacers. Everything we are making here in the USA and machine them to a specified tolerance. We have a P1k5 here and I replaced our bushings all the way around. They work great and you can tell the difference. Also I was researching the pioneer 700 and the stock bushing in those doors are the same product number so these may fit that as well. I would need to find a 700 to personally test them on it as well.

www.rb3offroad.com

We are working on other request currently as well as some A-Arms and billet caliper covers. Happy riding
Thank You,
Justin Sales engineer

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome, Thank you knuckles. You are our first order on rb3offroad.com. I will get those shipped asap.

Reactions: knuckledeep
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you guys for your orders. Keep them coming and we are going to keep on serving your needs.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you don't like your door swaying or wondering if its going to fall off order a set of bushings. These 2 pc bushing have double shoulders to capture the door and make for a snug door. The stock ones are severely undersize and are injection molded.

OUI0MUM1NzUyQUUwQzg0RTZCQzU6NGM3YzdiNWU1YjYzNjk3MGMxMGRmN2FlNjJjYWQ1Mjc6Ojo6OjA

Order by 4PM EASTERN and will ship out TODAY!!!!!!

Last edited:
advertisement
J

JTW

Do you take PayPal?

Not really sure I grasp how this makes it/performs better than stock... I’ve been up since yesterday morning, so I’m not firing on all cylinders. I can’t quite recall what’s on there now.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do you take PayPal?

Not really sure I grasp how this makes it/performs better than stock... I’ve been up since yesterday morning, so I’m not firing on all cylinders. I can’t quite recall what’s on there now.

He has a website to order from. The bushings are supposed to take the slop out of the doors and firm them up

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for todays orders. They have all shipped and should be there mon or tue
I ordered a set of the door bushings to try, really did not even know the doors had bushings lol. Appreachiate the fast shipping as I ordered late Friday and received shipping notice that night.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I ordered a set of the door bushings to try, really did not even know the doors had bushings lol. Appreachiate the fast shipping as I ordered late Friday and received shipping notice that night.
Can't wait to help you install and see how well they work.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First set ordered shipped and installed. Positive feed back. The stock bushing are undersize by over .050. So these really are a huge help and just helps give the door a sturdier feel. Keep the feed back coming.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Rincon, @Windrock1000, @Choped5er, @zmnypit, @SundayRdr

Reactions: Rincon
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last call for today shipments .Leaving in 15mins to send out todays orders..!!!! Get them in fast rb3offroad.com !!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!