P1000 Door hinges, wheels spacers....

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The red spacers look nice with black! Let me know if you need anyhelp.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Goodmorning everyone, I was informed our website has been put up and there are Door bushing replacements available for you. As well as our annodized wheel spacers. Everything we are making here in the USA and machine them to a specified tolerance. We have a P1k5 here and I replaced our bushings all the way around. They work great and you can tell the difference. Also I was researching the pioneer 700 and the stock bushing in those doors are the same product number so these may fit that as well. I would need to find a 700 to personally test them on it as well.

www.rb3offroad.com

We are working on other request currently as well as some A-Arms and billet caliper covers. Happy riding
Thank You,
Justin Sales engineer
Fairly straightforward to replace door bushings?

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
RB3offroad, just checking on my wheelspacers and door bushings. Do you know if they have shipped yet? Mopower1958

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will check on it tomorrow, thanks for your promptness!
Not sure if you checked your shipping yet, But it will be delivered today. Did you guys have some bad weather there? Thank you for ordering with rb3offroad

Reactions: pct
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure if you checked your shipping yet, But it will be delivered today. Did you guys have some bad weather there? Thank you for ordering with rb3offroad
No bad weather till afternoon into tonight. Yes I saw by the tracking number they are to be delivered today. Thank you for staying on top of things. My wife is good friends with the CS postmaster and I know her son got married Saturday.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't forget about rb3offroads wheel spacer bundle packages. We are offering all combinations and a huge discount! You can also get the packages in red to make your wheels and tires look even better!! Door bushings are a huge hit and we will be sending 2 sets of these to the Honda pioneer takeover for drawings. Don't forget to order yours today and I will personally get them shipped for you today. Usually take 2-3 days to arrive. Thank you for your support and just getting to talk with all of you. www.rb3offroad.com

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!