SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
She’s for sale if anyone is interested. It’s definitely the trickest Talon in my area. I’ve got all the parts to put it back to stock or use for spares including a set of factory take off wheels and tires with about a 125 miles on them and a 6th Method wheel with a new Terramaster 32” tire.

$25K 1,010 miles.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Is that the redesigned CA tech shift gate? If so is the low gate cut close to the metal plate on the machine? The original one from CA tech wasn't right for adding extra throw for low. I was looking at this gate but didn't want to get it if it's not redesigned right....

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Is that the redesigned CA tech shift gate? If so is the low gate cut close to the metal plate on the machine? The original one from CA tech wasn't right for adding extra throw for low. I was looking at this gate but didn't want to get it if it's not redesigned right....
It’s not the one with the dumb markings for what gear you are in. I’ve had zero problems but I adjusted my cable following a few hundred miles of break in and make sure I’m in gear.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
She’s for sale if anyone is interested. It’s definitely the trickest Talon in my area. I’ve got all the parts to put it back to stock or use for spares including a set of factory take off wheels and tires with about a 125 miles on them and a 6th Method wheel with a new Terramaster 32” tire.

$25K 1,010 miles.
Here you go @Jelewis80 just buy this and live happily ever after 😁

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great pics. Thanks! Did you go with the Warn Axon winch? Could not tell from the pics.

Reactions: SpeedBuggy
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Great pics. Thanks! Did you go with the Warn Axon winch? Could not tell from the pics.
It’s the honda factory winch

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Went with the Axon on the new one

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!