P1000 Dual battery charging

budmccarroll

budmccarroll

Jul 15, 2015
Destin, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Searched and I couldn't find anything.

I have the stock battery and a Lith second battery. It is run through the isolator. What do I use for a tender charger? I can I use a standard on the regular? Will it charge the Lith or hurt it?

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Tundra20
Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Searched and I couldn't find anything.

I have the stock battery and a Lith second battery. It is run through the isolator. What do I use for a tender charger? I can I use a standard on the regular? Will it charge the Lith or hurt it?

Thanks for any help.

For a charger u can use pretty much any trickle charger ur batteries should be wired series together so it will charge both batteries at same time ur charger should say what type batteries its good for chargeing battery tender should be ok idk as i use a charger from MOOSE it wrks great
Hope this helps

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Heer ya go
7D3F2EDA F9C6 4B4F 926E E6F129D3AF1C

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!