P1000 Dual Battery Common Ground

wilson111

wilson111

Jun 11, 2015
SC
I'm installing the true it utv dual battery isolator and had a question about the common ground. Does this mean that I can ground anywhere on the Honda or do I have to ground where the factory battery is grounded? May be a stupid question but want to make sure I connect right....

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I'm installing the true it utv dual battery isolator and had a question about the common ground. Does this mean that I can ground anywhere on the Honda or do I have to ground where the factory battery is grounded? May be a stupid question but want to make sure I connect right....
I'm using the same isolator and plan On making a ground Buss bar for all of my ground wires. Between my lights, switches, etc, I need a good place to run grounds.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!