P1000m5 Dust in cab is worse than horrible!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Digger that's awesome you talked to them already and that's great news. I can't imagine itll take to long but that is on my get now list! Hopefully soon and someone is watching for it

Reactions: Eltobgi and Stauvo
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My machine is suppose to be in this week. I have decided to hold off on all factory options and pick up this Bug Buster. Nothing beats American Entrepreneurial spirit. I hope they knock this idea out of the park!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I fully agree with you @Stauvo this looks like a winner. And by the way early congrats!!

Reactions: Stauvo
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
My machine is suppose to be in this week. I have decided to hold off on all factory options and pick up this Bug Buster. Nothing beats American Entrepreneurial spirit. I hope they knock this idea out of the park!
yes let us know how u like it

S

SeanKirk77

Oct 21, 2015
You need the rear panel. My 700 was exactly the same until I got that. Cut the dust down tremendously.

So if I have the one piece windshield and roof and have massive dust problems....getting a rear panel will cut down on the dust?
What is the part number?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So if I have the one piece windshield and roof and have massive dust problems....getting a rear panel will cut down on the dust?
What is the part number?
Get the mid panel not the rear that will help more. I'm not sure if you have the 1000-3 or the -5. Here are all the part numbers. I looked up the easy way but they have pics as well to make it easier

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Honestly mid panel will help the rear people more as well. We drop the mid more then rear for dust. Both is best but if you are only going to buy one or one at a time buy the mid first.

Reactions: 2018GMC
2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly mid panel will help the rear people more as well. We drop the mid more then rear for dust. Both is best but if you are only going to buy one or one at a time buy the mid first.

Thanks, I'll order the mid and hope for the best! Don't want my rear passengers covered in dust!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes the mid is better. I bought the rear and was disappointed in it by itself. In a bind I folded edges in and moved it to mid section and it helped with dust and stopped the cold air vacuum blast from behind while we were pulling the kids around on the lake Christmas Day.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is wanting to get rid of the REAR rear panel for the 1000-5 I’ll make them a deal as long as it’s not too beat up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!