Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Due to circumstances and schedules, figured out about mid-week that we wouldn't be having an Easter shin dig this year. Asked the wife what she wanted to do, just go out to dinner, cook just for us? She suggested going for a ride...one of the reasons I married her! ;)
First real ride this year and I just wanted to get a couple of hours in to trail test all the crap I've done to it lately.
New wheels gave it more stability, even that extra 3/4" is noticeable. Never puckered once. Unhooking sway bar tomorrow. Gotta try it.
Rock Sliders performed well, took some logging trails that had a ton of sticks on them. Still might diamond plate the front wheel wells.
The @jak9922 T Bar worked awesome, she loves that thing now.
Second battery stayed secured and worked like it was supposed to. Cover I made worked at keeping the mud off of it, just got dirty really. Looking at storing a bottle jack in a case under there now.
Matting in the toolbox helped, can hear the sub better at higher speeds now.
Snorkel works as far as enough intake, had it up to 42 twice. Wife said it sounded higher pitched, raspy was her exact word. I couldn't hear any difference but...need to vent the rest now.
Came home and cooked up some steaks on the grill...a great Easter day!
Easter

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Due to circumstances and schedules, figured out about mid-week that we wouldn't be having an Easter shin dig this year. Asked the wife what she wanted to do, just go out to dinner, cook just for us? She suggested going for a ride...one of the reasons I married her! ;)
First real ride this year and I just wanted to get a couple of hours in to trail test all the crap I've done to it lately.
New wheels gave it more stability, even that extra 3/4" is noticeable. Never puckered once. Unhooking sway bar tomorrow. Gotta try it.
Rock Sliders performed well, took some logging trails that had a ton of sticks on them. Still might diamond plate the front wheel wells.
The @jak9922 T Bar worked awesome, she loves that thing now.
Second battery stayed secured and worked like it was supposed to. Cover I made worked at keeping the mud off of it, just got dirty really. Looking at storing a bottle jack in a case under there now.
Matting in the toolbox helped, can hear the sub better at higher speeds now.
Snorkel works as far as enough intake, had it up to 42 twice. Wife said it sounded higher pitched, raspy was her exact word. I couldn't hear any difference but...need to vent the rest now.
Came home and cooked up some steaks on the grill...a great Easter day!
View attachment 40437
Awsome sounds like the perfect day, I wish I was riding with y'all!

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Use the side mirrors more than I thought I would too. Especially the drivers side.
Only put it in 4 wd once and probably didn't need it then either. These 11" BH's on the back just dig.
Hardly anyone riding, only two other rigs at the trail head.
Thanks guys and Happy Easter. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We did an Easter ride.
View attachment 40460
I brought three machines.

View attachment 40459
Good group of boys. We ran the logging roads from Lake Cowichan to Port Renfrew on Vancouver Island, BC.

View attachment 40458
Made egg mcmuffins for the crew. A hot lunch is good when it's cooler out. We'll make this an annual event.

Al

Very cool Al...and cooking too.
Been eyeing this small fold up table for a while, looking at your pic, I'm ordering it. :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!