EMP windshield hard coat for P500

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I ordered the EMP windshield for my p 500 as I want one I can easily and quickly remove as top priority. Price was also a consideration $199 Total ended up $223.

I would like tilt and fold but honesty if it is not raining or freezing I would rather not have it on. I think I can easily make it tilt. And could cut and put piano Hinge on it to fold if I really wanted to.

A little late to ask but does any one else have one? How do you like it?

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
I ordered the EMP windshield for my p 500 as I want one I can easily and quickly remove as top priority. Price was also a consideration $199 Total ended up $223.

I would like tilt and fold but honesty if it is not raining or freezing I would rather not have it on. I think I can easily make it tilt. And could cut and put piano Hinge on it to fold if I really wanted to.

A little late to ask but does any one else have one? How do you like it?
I had an EMP hardcoat on the RZR I had for about two years and I have the Honda hard coat on my 500 for about a year...The EMP was MUCH more scratch resistant...I am getting fine scratches on the Honda windshield and had VERY few fine scratches on the EMP

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I had an EMP hardcoat on the RZR I had for about two years and I have the Honda hard coat on my 500 for about a year...The EMP was MUCH more scratch resistant...I am getting fine scratches on the Honda windshield and had VERY few fine scratches on the EMP
Cool I hope it holds up well I plan to take mine off in the spring and put on in winter and only have it on hand for rides where it might rain a lot

Reactions: SBuckJ
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I got it in the mail today. I was surprised I didn't check the tracking as I ordered it late in evening on the 11th that was quick shipping

Reactions: SBuckJ

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!