P500 EMP Wipers Installed (the easy way)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered a set of wipers for mine they looked so cool on triggers setup plus I have the same windshield so hopefully I won't have to drill any holes been using a towel this far it will be Nice not to have to stop and get out to see

Kawkawlin? You're spitting distance from me.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Small world. :cool:

Reactions: trigger
dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Got my windshield wipers today and was looking at installing them the same way trigger did ....was wondering if you had to drill out the clamps that hold the windshield

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wiper inside

Reactions: Chooglin
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Dang it you guys...... I just can’t keep up with the pace of mods, let a lone even ride this fall, just too busy at work.
Great job Trigger, (as usual) so I’m thinking your window is hardened polycarbonate yes? You pack a bottle of soapy water or gonna install e-pump and squirters? I have a section of hardened Polycarbonate on mine and the difference between it and the non is very noticeable in terms of scratches. I typically use a foam aerosol that beads water to run off (just beyond middle age moment don’t recall brand) and wipe down with cloth. I think a hand wiper is the call as an E one would scratch the window in no time I’m thinking.

Again nice job man.
j

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Dang it you guys...... I just can’t keep up with the pace of mods, let a lone even ride this fall, just too busy at work.
Great job Trigger, (as usual) so I’m thinking your window is hardened polycarbonate yes? You pack a bottle of soapy water or gonna install e-pump and squirters? I have a section of hardened Polycarbonate on mine and the difference between it and the non is very noticeable in terms of scratches. I typically use a foam aerosol that beads water to run off (just beyond middle age moment don’t recall brand) and wipe down with cloth. I think a hand wiper is the call as an E one would scratch the window in no time I’m thinking.

Again nice job man.
j

Thanks J. Yeah, it's the hardened one and I do carry a squirt bottle of soapy water. I should hit mine with some Rain X or something too.

Reactions: Chooglin
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Keerap that’s the the stuff Trigger ugh sigh..... RainX... yeesh. I get it in foam aerosol and also yellow pray bottle works great on polycarbonate, glass too.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dang it you guys...... I just can’t keep up with the pace of mods,
Trigger’s setting a record of mods and money spent on mods. If your intent is to keep up with him you’d better get a second mortgage on your house. :D:D:D

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Triggers is the cool one mine is the one with the gizmo...its a defroster windshield tends to fog up in the cold

Apologies dls1966 and Trigger, both you guys have such nice rigs....sorry for the mix up.
Defroster nice can you ‘splain how it works? I mean I know it defrosts but electric heat or engine heat?
Thanks,
j

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!