P1000 Enabled Factory Aux Switches

czajkaej

czajkaej

Jul 2, 2022
Ridgecrest, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s hard to quantify this mod, as it allows so much, but it enabled the factory switches that Honda installed which were useless. I found the wiring harness in the store and gave it a shot, and went thru the whole thing in my video showing the electrical paths and all.
This allowed me to have a switch for my dome light, and also my volt meter (not shown on video). I’m so happy the factory switches on the dash are not wasted space anymore.
491245B3 4E1B 40E1 A350 D8DC7EB0D0DC

3A43F478 49B1 4646 8C58 5EA60C634D51

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Heck ya..
Great job explaining the function of this harness and how they mesh with the switches. Really simplifies trying to figure out how they work and lets them work as they should.

Available for the 2022+ Deluxe, Trail, and Crew models.

If you have the new 2022 fuse box, this can be 100% plug-and-play by adding the GT connector.
If you don't have the 2022 fuse box, we recommend installing an accessory fuse box to power the switches.

NEfarm_ranch

NEfarm_ranch

Oct 3, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
It’s hard to quantify this mod, as it allows so much, but it enabled the factory switches that Honda installed which were useless. I found the wiring harness in the store and gave it a shot, and went thru the whole thing in my video showing the electrical paths and all.
This allowed me to have a switch for my dome light, and also my volt meter (not shown on video). I’m so happy the factory switches on the dash are not wasted space anymore.
View attachment 368872
View attachment 368875

That's a good video you've made. Can you explain/show what you did for your courtesy light above your factory switches?

Reactions: NewHere2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!