cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That is a cool site, think @cwalton needs the Yazaki 1.5 system. Go to By application/use and pick the connector.
We used to have a electronics store local that you could walk into and get anything. It was great.
There is still multiple options in this system.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There is still multiple options in this system.
Yes, it's just good to know you won't have to buy a wiring harness. I used to use this stuff all the time.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OK, I am back in business!!
I want to talk about my experience. I want to start by thanking Neohio and Snuffnwhisky for the leads on connectors. Unfortunately corsa-technic.com and connectorexperts.com could not find the IACV connector. I went to all my local parts stores looking for the connector or even the pins for me to repair my own connector. No luck. I then called my Honda dealer and that is when it started looking up. RG Motorsports service Manager Mark in Bridgeport WV is the best!! He informed me that Honda does have a pin replacement kit for the injectors, but nothing for IACV (idle air control valve). He contacted his Honda tech support who stated they are working on pin replacement kits for IACV, but no time frame yet. The Tech told him he had a wiring harness the was being inspected and if it had the connector, he would send it to me. I just got the "used" connector installed today. I still had the trouble code until I unhooked the main battery for about an hour. Now all is clear!!!
I did purchase the "heat shrink/solider" butt connector that Honda provides for its injector pin replacement kits. They work great.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
101 0744 heat shrink/solder connector

Reactions: Plumber32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OK, I am back in business!!
I want to talk about my experience. I want to start by thanking Neohio and Snuffnwhisky for the leads on connectors. Unfortunately corsa-technic.com and connectorexperts.com could not find the IACV connector. I went to all my local parts stores looking for the connector or even the pins for me to repair my own connector. No luck. I then called my Honda dealer and that is when it started looking up. RG Motorsports service Manager Mark in Bridgeport WV is the best!! He informed me that Honda does have a pin replacement kit for the injectors, but nothing for IACV (idle air control valve). He contacted his Honda tech support who stated they are working on pin replacement kits for IACV, but no time frame yet. The Tech told him he had a wiring harness the was being inspected and if it had the connector, he would send it to me. I just got the "used" connector installed today. I still had the trouble code until I unhooked the main battery for about an hour. Now all is clear!!!
I did purchase the "heat shrink/solider" butt connector that Honda provides for its injector pin replacement kits. They work great.
Glad you got it sorted out!

Reactions: pct
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@cwalton Good to hear your dealer took care of you!
Next time you talk to him, ask him for the injector repair kit part number. I can update my thread with that information. Hopefully help another member in the future.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Talked to my Service Manger about part numbers. He said that the Dealer will need to call their Honda tech support to order pin repair kits, they are not available through their general ordering process.
Fuel injector connector repair: Pigtail .5 kit 04320-SAA-A00 (8 pieces)
Solder sleeves for wire connection: 07AMZ-MCAA200 (25 pieces)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any clue how it broke?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably a bad crimp when manufactured. A few miles of rough terrain and the copper fatigues and breaks. Will be a similar failure to my injector harness.

Reactions: Plumber32
cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It has been intermittent over the past 2 months. I think that it was one bad crimp. After I started to work and pull at the connector, they all were broke!! When I spliced the used connector to the existing harness, I left the extra 6" of wire on the used connector and routed a slightly different way.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had a lot of frustration with this issue, so if I can help someone, Great!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was in same position with my injector issue. Hope they can stock the connector in the future to help us out.
It does look like they have damn near everythig needed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!