P1000 Engine water port

O

oldgasser

Feb 26, 2017
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Koso makes inline temp gauges. Basically you cut the coolant hose coming from the engine to the radiator and put their tee in there then the temp gauge attaches to the other side of the tee. I have used these on several motorcycles and they work great. Just need to know the size of the coolant line

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hi There: Thanks for the reference to Koso gauges. That looks like the most simple solution for my needs. Took a little digging to find it in their catalog but I finally figured it out. Slow but persistent.
Old Gasser

Reactions: BWAF
G

gpd2111

Aug 2, 2017
US
Hi There: Thanks for the reference to Koso gauges. That looks like the most simple solution for my needs. Took a little digging to find it in their catalog but I finally figured it out. Slow but persistent.
Old Gasser
Glad it will work for what you want.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!