BOX1

Estimated delivery timing?

vbk

vbk

Aug 14, 2017
california
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I picked up my new Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe today, The Pioneer was made in 4-21, Other dealers received same Pioneers, Different color's in the area, Dealer didn't tell me when they ordered it, but I had a claim on it from end of July , Only 1 month to delivery, Dealer has more Pioneers to come in, but Trucking is the problem !! ( It seams Honda can't get them to dealers ),, (Dealer put, dealer stickers on it for advertisement, and did not set clock, and did not fill the gas tank ) So I pulled the stickers, as I will not advertise for a dealer that cuts cost's !!

DSCF5630

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I picked up my new Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe today, The Pioneer was made in 4-21, Other dealers received same Pioneers, Different color's in the area, Dealer didn't tell me when they ordered it, but I had a claim on it from end of July , Only 1 month to delivery, Dealer has more Pioneers to come in, but Trucking is the problem !! ( It seams Honda can't get them to dealers ),, (Dealer put, dealer stickers on it for advertisement, and did not set clock, and did not fill the gas tank ) So I pulled the stickers, as I will not advertise for a dealer that cuts cost's !!

View attachment 291771

Congratulations! I agree, though mine had an almost full tank. To short change you when they are most likely getting MSRP and a few charging more, ain't right!

B

BBOOTH

Apr 12, 2019
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
*** IT IS OFFICIAL *** my 1000-5SE has been moved back to September 29th. what ever the delay is they are keeping tight lipped about it. my salesman said he has reached out to his rep and they have no information to provide.

vbk

vbk

Aug 14, 2017
california
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer knew when they would be on the truck, as the truck would only hold 2 (coming to my dealer) of there order, and the dealer stated what pioneers were to be on the truck for delivery..

• Sad
Reactions: Jerryg
B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer knew when they would be on the truck, as the truck would only hold 2 (coming to my dealer) of there order, and the dealer stated what pioneers were to be on the truck for delivery..

BBOOTH I heard that for several months also get kinda old and even to the point of I told the dealer (before the red one I picked up) I don't give a s*** anymore.

Reactions: Smitty335
B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just put a deposit down on a p1000-5 deluxe in red with an estimated delivery of 10/29. Now the waiting game begins. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just put a deposit down on a p1000-5 deluxe in red with an estimated delivery of 10/29. Now the waiting game begins. o_O

October of 2029 seems a bit long to wait . . . just sayin'.

Hate to see anyone suffer, so I'll sell you my 21 P1000-5 SE, all gussied up, (I'll even add fuzzy dice and a wheelie bar if you like), and with less than 20 miles on it, for $58,000.00. :c)

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
October of 2029 seems a bit long to wait . . . just sayin'.

Hate to see anyone suffer, so I'll sell you my 21 P1000-5 SE, all gussied up, (I'll even add fuzzy dice and a wheelie bar if you like), and with less than 20 miles on it, for $58,000.00. :c)
Thanks for the offer. That may be more appealing after I wait a month or two!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for the offer. That may be more appealing after I wait a month or two!
Your better off buying this smokin deal if its still around than waiting.
If u wait, it would be like waiting on Biden to remember whats hes talking about🤣 might be a very very long time!

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"Any of the I69 buyers getting updates ?"

Nothing concrete, but was told a little while back that he would be surprised if it came in by November.

M

Midwestguy38

May 21, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
"Any of the I69 buyers getting updates ?"

Nothing concrete, but was told a little while back that he would be surprised if it came in by November.
Nice ... when I put my deposit down I was told they had 300 on order seems like a dealer of that size would be priority or at least know when they will get something in

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Spoke with a dealership with which I have no relationship and nothing on order with them. I actually have a deposit on a unit (with a different dealership) that was already on order when I found it.

He was kind enough to explain the dealer ordering process, shipping, and supplemental order periods.

I was told that Honda will be shipping the remainder of this years dealer orders (orders that have already been placed) between 20 OCT and 10 NOV.

I was also told that Honda is considering opening a supplemental order period beginning 01 OCT. If you're not familiar with supplemental orders, it's for when Honda figures out what (components) they have in inventory and in the supply chain to build additional units, over and above what the dealers already ordered for the model year. The focus is on higher end machines, too, so if they do open a supplemental order period, don't expect to order a base unit.

He said that transportation is no longer a significant factor in shipping times like it used to be, as Honda has been able to put a reliable process in place so shipping times are more predictable.

He did say that they expected the lack of availability (due to supply chain issues) to continue for at LEAST through the 2022 MY if not longer.

NOTE: I don't know if any of the above is accurate, but the guy did sound like he knew what he was talking about!

Last edited:
T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
Nice ... when I put my deposit down I was told they had 300 on order seems like a dealer of that size would be priority or at least know when they will get something in
called i69 yesterday and was told that they haven’t heard anything from Honda. I put a deposit down April 21 on a 1000-5 deluxe in white

M

Midwestguy38

May 21, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I

called i69 yesterday and was told that they haven’t heard anything from Honda. I put a deposit down April 21 on a 1000-5 deluxe in white
I ordered a white one as well April or may don't even remember anymore ..I was told I was number 9 on the list. I've been told since th we y don't know anything. Last text went unanswered.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Perhaps time to get your deposit back and search a broader area? Or at least do the latter?

I had all but given up after calling my nearest dealer, then calling a bigger dealer with several branch locations. Nope, and nope, nope, nope! Then I bumped into TexasJackKin who had one in-bound from a Reno. NV dealer - only 50 miles north of me. Surprisingly, he had a SE (most expensive model) inbound with no one's name on it (mine was quickly applied with no deposit asked, though I offered more'n once). Now my inbound was delayed, like all those supposedly shipping then, but it only took about 5 or 6 weeks to arrive, which it did a couple of months ago.

T

Tmorey01

May 15, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Perhaps time to get your deposit back and search a broader area? Or at least do the latter?

I had all but given up after calling my nearest dealer, then calling a bigger dealer with several branch locations. Nope, and nope, nope, nope! Then I bumped into TexasJackKin who had one in-bound from a Reno. NV dealer - only 50 miles north of me. Surprisingly, he had a SE (most expensive model) inbound with no one's name on it (mine was quickly applied with no deposit asked, though I offered more'n once). Now my inbound was delayed, like all those supposedly shipping then, but it only took about 5 or 6 weeks to arrive, which it did a couple of months ago.
I’ve called almost 50 dealerships with no success. At this point I’ve been told that Honda isn’t accepting anymore orders

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, that IS bad news . . . and I was assuming the situation was getting better. :(

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!