P1000 Evap system

zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I went to extend my fuel vent lines yesterday to discover that my vent line leads into the evap recovery system. I wondered why I got a good deal on my machine. Everything else about it is fine question is, since the evap leads back into the motor do I really have a need to try to extend anything? Once I saw that I pretty much just put the seat back on and went inside not very happy. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks!

MVIMG 20200729 162414

drumstick

drumstick

Oct 5, 2022
Orlando
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just ran into the same situation. I think that whole system can be deleted - if you unplug it there are no codes. How did you move forward?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just ran into the same situation. I think that whole system can be deleted - if you unplug it there are no codes. How did you move forward?
Thread is 3yrs old no post since, he hasn't been on in bit as well.
To help with ur question, what u said will work .

drumstick

drumstick

Oct 5, 2022
Orlando
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was hoping it would spark some memory - guess I should have started a new thread asking the identical question.

To delete do you just cap the vent tubes?

drumstick

drumstick

Oct 5, 2022
Orlando
Ownership

1. 700-4
This one was sold in Florida - but it has the lower weight rating and the evap system so I would assume its a CA model. The Evap is right in the way of where I want to mount an underseat fan to help with the heat.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This one was sold in Florida - but it has the lower weight rating and the evap system so I would assume its a CA model. The Evap is right in the way of where I want to mount an underseat fan to help with the heat.
Yeah that's the Cali model. You should be able to bypass all that nonsense

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
When I snorkeled I T'd off of the tank vent and ran it up the roll cage already.
There's about 5 or 6 vents you want to extend if you ride like we do down here. We have a lot of water compared to some other places up north. You know even if you're not planning on it, water can get deep REAL quick 😬. I'd look into deleting all that EVAP crap and vent everything up higher.

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's about 5 or 6 vents you want to extend if you ride like we do down here. We have a lot of water compared to some other places up north. You know even if you're not planning on it, water can get deep REAL quick 😬. I'd look into deleting all that EVAP crap and vent everything up higher.
Front Diff, Fan, Sub-Transmisson, Fuel Tank, Rear Diff, Rear Diff Cable Box

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have you ever considered a boat with a jet drive motor?

zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was hoping it would spark some memory - guess I should have started a new thread asking the identical question.

To delete do you just cap the vent tubes?
It's been awhile since I've been on here, I've just left it as it is for the last 3 years and haven't had any problems, I went back and put better clamps on all the connections, I don't go through deep water either. I haven't had any issues with the system it's self yet....

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!