P500 Every P 500 owner needs one of these!

C

Chooglin

@Chooglin, what is the inside measurements of your boxes and once installed is the mounting strong enough to hold the weight of a hand gun?
It's hard to give you a measurement because of the shape. It is 6" deep and will easily hold the weight of 20 hand guns if they would all fit.........lol.

This pic should give you an idea of the size of it , this is the cutout for the box.

Screenshot 2017 06 20 20 57 41

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
It's hard to give you a measurement because of the shape. It is 6" deep and will easily hold the weight of 20 hand guns if they would all fit.........lol.
This pic should give you an idea of the size of it , this is the cutout for the box.

OK, then it the same template of that stupid warning sticker that no one leaves on?

hawgsooie

hawgsooie

Mar 12, 2019
AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used a small 1/2" scrap bar stock and traced a line all the way around. Cut out with a jig saw and cleaned up the edges and was done.

Fantastic product, coming from a Polaris EV, where I had glove box and other dashboard storage, the Chooglin box was a must have.

Thanks @Chooglin

C

Chooglin

I used a small 1/2" scrap bar stock and traced a line all the way around. Cut out with a jig saw and cleaned up the edges and was done.

Fantastic product, coming from a Polaris EV, where I had glove box and other dashboard storage, the Chooglin box was a must have.

Thanks @Chooglin
Thanks for posting and I'm glad you're liking the box.

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!