Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Everybody I know with Cooper tires said they were such a great cheap tire until they lasted 30 or 40k miles and were completely bald. I'll pass.
Same

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So a year ago I was considering the Toyos or nitto terra grappler at. I decided to give the nitto a try. I'm disappointed...they started chunking real bad this summer and I dont drive a ton of gravel. I got 40k on them and they are toast. I'll be getting toyos soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
$650 mounted and balanced with a $70 rebate.
Got pissed and returned the others to Walmart, which would have cost me around $100 to mount and balance.
If these are half way decent in the snow I will be happy even with the 40000 mile life.

Last edited:
J

JTW

$650 mounted and balanced with a $70 rebate.
Got pissed and returned the others to Walmart, which would have costed me around $100 to mount and balance.
If these are half way decent in the snow I will be happy even with the 40000 mile life.
You should be happy then..

Reactions: Eltobgi and BWAF
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
i know a ton of people that get 100k on the atko', the only tire i will buy. the snow and ice performance of the tire is the best you can get. i have to be at work and i have driven on roads were i was pushing sow with it for miles many times over the years, and i have a quad trailer 3 quads and that down tractor lanes in the rain and never had an issue. also 8k camper and a bad spring i am the only one in my family that doesnt have to get the park to put there trailer in the spot

i always get it black fri at BJs or online. tires direct had a deal 17 inch aluminum rims and the atkos were 1000 plus i got 300 back when i sold my oem ones.
20170225 134228

Reactions: BWAF and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
E9AA611B 2607 4FC1 BE7C 378F9B978F49
Got them mounted up yesterday and the ride is definitely better than with the tires which were removed!

Why is it that when I pay for tires for this it hurts more than buying tires for the Beasto_O

It almost feels like a waste:oops: could have had a down payment on @GlockMeister s windshield and roof:(

J

JTW

View attachment 90278
Got them mounted up yesterday and the ride is definitely better than with the tires which were removed!

Why is it that when I pay for tires for this it hurts more than buying tires for the Beasto_O

It almost feels like a waste:oops: could have had a down payment on @GlockMeister s windshield and roof:(
@Kilo427

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Bahahaha...i thought..did i get drunk and try to sell my roof and windshield??? Ive drunk bought..but never drunk sell.:D
Just figured everything is for sale:rolleyes: sorry for the mix up:( but let’s say you were drunk...what would you have to have for them:confused:

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I run 265/70R18 Hancook Dynapro AT-M on my Silverado Crew Cab (1/2 Ton). I drive lots of highway miles for work. Current set has 40K on theme with hardly any sign of wear. I had bought these on a recommendation from a friend that is on his 3rd set - first two sets had over 90K on each of them. He does a lot of highway driving too.

Reactions: BWAF and Ragnar406
J

JTW

I run 265/70R18 Hancook Dynapro AT-M on my Silverado Crew Cab (1/2 Ton). I drive lots of highway miles for work. Current set has 40K on theme with hardly any sign of wear. I had bought these on a recommendation from a friend that is on his 3rd set - first two sets had over 90K on each of them. He does a lot of highway driving too.
Yup.. keep them rotated and I’ll get half that. Milage wear is driver subjective. But I can live with 50k tires.

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That is impressive are you sure you did not pull a Ferris Buller?
Ha.
Nah. But in fairness, this truck doesn't see "off road" unless it's driving through my yard.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!