Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah.. I wouldn’t break s*** if I bought an LE... apparently it stands for Lesser Excursions because everyone I know that’s bought one won’t do s*** anymore! @Tramguage1 @Cuoutdoors @JACKAL
Are we stirring the pot? HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, I’ve torn up s*** in about every combination anyone is running. From stock to built. For the most part I’m expecting it in most cases.. I don’t care if it’s stock or built. If you push it hard enough long enough... you’re going to break s***. That’s just part of the hobby. If I was scared of breaking s*** or working on it, then I wouldn’t ride as hard and would take go arounds. But I like the rush... and yes the more seat time can diminish the skinny peddle syndrome but sometimes s*** just happens. The biggest thing I’ve seen and experienced with minimizing breakage, is weight. The more weight you haul the more likely you are to break s***. If you haven’t broken s*** and you ride hard.... just give it time! We’re riding a f***ing school bus like a dirt bike... it’s gunna happen. Y’all are retarded if you think it’s more skill vs luck that’s saving you from swapping parts!
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, I’ve torn up s*** in about every combination anyone is running. From stock to built. For the most part I’m expecting it in most cases.. I don’t care if it’s stock or built. If you push it hard enough long enough... you’re going to break s***. That’s just part of the hobby. If I was scared of breaking s*** or working on it, then I wouldn’t ride as hard and would take go arounds. But I like the rush... and yes the more seat time can diminish the skinny peddle syndrome but sometimes s*** just happens. The biggest thing I’ve seen and experienced with minimizing breakage, is weight. The more weight you haul the more likely you are to break s***. If you haven’t broken s*** and you ride hard.... just give it time! We’re riding a f***ing school bus like a dirt bike... it’s gunna happen. Y’all are retarded if you think it’s more skill vs luck that’s saving you from swapping parts!
I agree, the only weight I have added to Rooster above the dash line is the roof, mirror, below the dash line, I have added winch, skid plate, shocks, a arms, light, whips, secondary battery, wheels and tires. Add all that up and it's a bunch of weight, but it's not up top. I consider the weight of every mod I do and where it's going to be installed.I hope graphic's don't weigh much, HA!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
You guys keep doing what you're doing , I love watching the videos and seeing the pics of the hardcore riding. I don't ride like that because my wife is always in the buggy with me (that's my excuse):)..........no really , I have small kahunas!
@Chooglin don't let them intimidate you.
I've riden with most of thease guys in a p500 and had no trouble keeping up.
@Hondasxs at Carolina Venture world - the boss man gets distracted with mud holes, a little probing the bushes and I got threw without a 10' snorkel.
@Delton at Coalmont and Bull Run - Just need to take a little more run at the hills.
@ohanacreek at Top Trails - drive around the pool sized mud holes and no problem.
@joeymt33 at the Bama side of Bull Run - this was harder on my truck and trailer, had the trailer floating on one of the stream crossings (and actually I was rockin a p1k that day).

Remember when @JACKAL had a senior moment at the takeover - and tried to straddle the Grand Canyon with his p500?
Must have thought he was in the p1k, that look from @MrsJackal probably helped him remeber.
A little beating the bushes and the whole group was past the obstical before JACKAL was winched out.

A little more brains than brawn is all it takes.

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Chooglin don't let them intimidate you.
I've riden with most of thease guys in a p500 and had no trouble keeping up.
@Hondasxs at Carolina Venture world - the boss man gets distracted with mud holes, a little probing the bushes and I got threw without a 10' snorkel.
@Delton at Coalmont and Bull Run - Just need to take a little more run at the hills.
@ohanacreek at Top Trails - drive around the pool sized mud holes and no problem.
@joeymt33 at the Bama side of Bull Run - this was harder on my truck and trailer, had the trailer floating on one of the stream crossings (and actually I was rockin a p1k that day).

Remember when @JACKAL had a senior moment at the takeover - and tried to straddle the Grand Canyon with his p500?
Must have thought he was in the p1k, that look from @MrsJackal probably helped him remeber.
A little beating the bushes and the whole group was past the obstical before JACKAL was winched out.

A little more brains than brawn is all it takes.
Well i dont know about the brains comment but i can honestly say @lee can friggin throw down in a p500. I wouldnt bet against him on any obstacle.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!