P500 Factory top noisy

N

NorthernGuy

Apr 22, 2016
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
My 500 has the Honda top installed. This year while deer hunting it has become very noisy. Squeaks like mad while driving over rough terrain. Has anyone encountered this problem and if so what are possible solutions. It was not originally noisy at all!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 500 has the Honda top installed. This year while deer hunting it has become very noisy. Squeaks like mad while driving over rough terrain. Has anyone encountered this problem and if so what are possible solutions. It was not originally noisy at all!

Tighten it up or try a Single layer of electrical tape?

Haven’t tried anything yet hasn’t bothered me enough yet I guess.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine did. All you have to do is pull the latch down, spin the latch 1 turn clockwise, and re latch. Repeat until quiet.

Reactions: NorthernGuy
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Moose and I put some narrow double sided foam tape (Weather stripping) on top of the roll bars and it took care of it.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I used small noodles (swimming type) cut and put around the roll bar at contact points but mine is not factory . Sounds like just tighten it up to me .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!