P500 Finally got my pioneer 520

M

mrscanham

Jan 23, 2021
Portland oregon
Ownership

1. 500
Finally got my pioneer 520 from Hillsboro motorsports in oregon.

20210206 105337

M

Mortdog

May 19, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Nice, congratulations! Please let us know how you like it? I’m waiting on a red one that’s supposed to be in the end of February. My biggest question is. Does it ride smoother than the P500?

M

mrscanham

Jan 23, 2021
Portland oregon
Ownership

1. 500
So I broke it after a 4 hour ride. The transmission sticks on 5th or 4th gear. 1st time it was in manual and went to 5th by itself then shut itself off. Hubby had to manually shift it down with the wrench provided under the seat. Got it back up and running. Less then 1000 yards and it's in automatic and it switches itself to manual and flashes 4th gear and won't go above 15mph. We put it back to truck and it shuts off (thankfully at the truck) and we had to push it up the ramps and into the bed. So now it's back at the dealership getting worked on. Hubby is just happy I broke my toy and not him 🤣

hondaranger10

hondaranger10

Nov 27, 2020
Pa
Ownership

1. 500
So I broke it after a 4 hour ride. The transmission sticks on 5th or 4th gear. 1st time it was in manual and went to 5th by itself then shut itself off. Hubby had to manually shift it down with the wrench provided under the seat. Got it back up and running. Less then 1000 yards and it's in automatic and it switches itself to manual and flashes 4th gear and won't go above 15mph. We put it back to truck and it shuts off (thankfully at the truck) and we had to push it up the ramps and into the bed. So now it's back at the dealership getting worked on. Hubby is just happy I broke my toy and not him 🤣
Sorry, a new vehicle should treat you better, but please get back to us with the details of the repairs from your Honda dealer....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's a weird break down!

O

ohcountryboy

Jan 19, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I was having issues with my brand new 520 related to shifting. Don't have a lot of details, but the dealer resolved it - was related to a connection at the time of assembly is what they said. Runs great after two days in the shop.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!