GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been lurking for over a year on here but didn’t post much. Got my 2022 Pioneer 1000 3 Deluxe a few weeks ago in Chattanooga and couldn’t be happier. Been wanting one for a long time and when he called for a deposit the timing could have been better but I didn’t want to let another one get away. (Was dealing with my moms funeral the day he texted me)

I work for the state, hence the name and have spent a lot of time up around Royal Blue, Tackett Creek and Elk Valley working during the summers. Can’t wait to go up there with my new ride and see how it does on my time.

In my short time posting I can already see that there’s a LOT of knowledge here that I can absorb. Look forward to seeing y’all on the trails.

Here’s the pic I’ve already posted a few times for reference…it’ll change a little in the upcoming months but not much. I’m pretty satisfied with it.
4124F29F BB24 4905 A13D 0A8DA5367812

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Been lurking for over a year on here but didn’t post much. Got my 2022 Pioneer 1000 3 Deluxe a few weeks ago in Chattanooga and couldn’t be happier. Been wanting one for a long time and when he called for a deposit the timing could have been better but I didn’t want to let another one get away. (Was dealing with my moms funeral the day he texted me)

I work for the state, hence the name and have spent a lot of time up around Royal Blue, Tackett Creek and Elk Valley working during the summers. Can’t wait to go up there with my new ride and see how it does on my time.

In my short time posting I can already see that there’s a LOT of knowledge here that I can absorb. Look forward to seeing y’all on the trails.

Here’s the pic I’ve already posted a few times for reference…it’ll change a little in the upcoming months but not much. I’m pretty satisfied with it. View attachment 342441
Congrats and Welcome from NW Arkansas!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats and welcome from the mountains of WNC.
Might want to check this out

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congrats, and welcome from east Tennessee
Cleveland here!
Congrats and welcome from the mountains of WNC.
Might want to check this out
I love it up there. I’ve spent so much time at the Comfort Inn I have a favorite room…127. Back corner closest to the dumpster and gazebo. I feel like I’ll try to come up if nothing else just for the “edition”. I’m ALL in there.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Here’s the pic I’ve already posted a few times for reference…it’ll change a little in the upcoming months but not much. I’m pretty satisfied with it. View attachment 342441
congrats on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!