Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been lurking for over a year on here but didn’t post much. Got my 2022 Pioneer 1000 3 Deluxe a few weeks ago in Chattanooga and couldn’t be happier. Been wanting one for a long time and when he called for a deposit the timing could have been better but I didn’t want to let another one get away. (Was dealing with my moms funeral the day he texted me)

I work for the state, hence the name and have spent a lot of time up around Royal Blue, Tackett Creek and Elk Valley working during the summers. Can’t wait to go up there with my new ride and see how it does on my time.

In my short time posting I can already see that there’s a LOT of knowledge here that I can absorb. Look forward to seeing y’all on the trails.

Here’s the pic I’ve already posted a few times for reference…it’ll change a little in the upcoming months but not much. I’m pretty satisfied with it. View attachment 342441
Welcome from NW Louisiana.

#NTC

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas... After you get those stickers placed in the right places, next you'll take her out on one them trails and see a few of these machines in action... you'll come back home and get to modifyin'!! This site has dun "rern't me!! Welcome to the addiction! 🤣 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!