First Time Ride Royal Blue Recommendations

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's exactly what it reminded me of. We really liked using the tablet to get around. Otherwise you really miss out on all the trails you don't know exist. We were really close to purchasing one. This is our 2nd adventure as a replacement to our vacations and we are loving it. We are considering making this our permanent "thing" ride around to other states and just see what they offer. The lifetime tablet is very tempting to see it has all the trails and markers.

Lifetime trailmaps is just a custom skin/overlay on Orux that's locked down.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The machine is cleaned and the van is unloaded.

Although things seem similar to how they used to be, things will no longer be the normal after an unforgettable experience with my wife at Ride Royal Blue :D

IMG 20211121 151917

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I
The machine is cleaned and the van is unloaded.

Although things seem similar to how they used to be, things will no longer be the normal after an unforgettable experience with my wife at Ride Royal Blue :D

View attachment 305609
IDK what kinda tires those are but I'm sure they did great at Royal Blue. It doesn't look like you have an aftermarket skid plate? If not, I highly recommend one before you come back. There is alot of cool stuff in tackett creek and on the west side of the interstate that a skid plate is a must.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
IDK what kinda tires those are but I'm sure they did great at Royal Blue. It doesn't look like you have an aftermarket skid plate? If not, I highly recommend one before you come back. There is alot of cool stuff in tackett creek and on the west side of the interstate that a skid plate is a must.
The tires are SuperATV Intimidator and I absolutely love them. I cannot speak enough good things about them. They are smooth on pavement for what they are. I honestly do not think you can find a smoother tire in this condition on pavement. It took us everywhere at Ride Royal Blue. We look forward to getting some more hard trials for them. The machine will be getting a skid plate before TO. Along with some other mods.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just wanted to give a HUGE shoutout and show some appreciation for helping my wife and I have an Amazing trip!!!

Thank you to @Hondasxs and @Adam490 for providing maps! Having the way points and tracks took the trip to the next level!

Thank you @SuperATV for always helping us all out and providing some awesome parts and pieces to improve our rides! Our Intimidators never skipped a beat out there!

Thank you @Bayouownbeer for making the the vent line kits! It gives you the confidence needed to go anywhere!

Thank you @RB3offroad for being an awesome vendor! The literal thousands of times we exited and entered our pioneer for pictures was made better by you guys with your door bushings!

Thank you @TripleB for your generosity that assured us that if we broke some things you could help us out.

Thank You To Everyone On This Forum! This is a fantastic group of minds and everyone is Appreciated!

My wife and I have loaded over 2100 pictures onto the computer last night. That is combining 2 phones and 2 cameras. My wife will run the pictures thru topaz and condense the set down into some nice photos and I will post them here soon.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just wanted to give a HUGE shoutout and show some appreciation for helping my wife and I have an Amazing trip!!!

Thank you to @Hondasxs and @Adam490 for providing maps! Having the way points and tracks took the trip to the next level!

Thank you @SuperATV for always helping us all out and providing some awesome parts and pieces to improve our rides! Our Intimidators never skipped a beat out there!

Thank you @Bayouownbeer for making the the vent line kits! It gives you the confidence needed to go anywhere!

Thank you @RB3offroad for being an awesome vendor! The literal thousands of times we exited and entered our pioneer for pictures was made better by you guys with your door bushings!

Thank you @TripleB for your generosity that assured us that if we broke some things you could help us out.

Thank You To Everyone On This Forum! This is a fantastic group of minds and everyone is Appreciated!

My wife and I have loaded over 2100 pictures onto the computer last night. That is combining 2 phones and 2 cameras. My wife will run the pictures thru topaz and condense the set down into some nice photos and I will post them here soon.
Thanks for the shout out. Happy thanksgiving

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!