P1000 Flip Windshield

W

willyp

Apr 20, 2016
Stapleton, AL
This my first post and so far I love this machine. Before I picked it up I had them put in the windshield. I notice on the right side the mechanism hits the passenger grab handle and it doesn't fit real well. Wondering if anyone else has this problem and what was done to fix it. The only other thing I fixed was the toe in on the front. Mine was off almost a whole inch. Very noticeable. Had only put like 5 miles on the thing and you could already see where it had eaten on the tires. So definitely need to check that on the new machines.

D

Dasmoeturhead

Sorry it took so long to reply, but this is what mine looks like. Hope it helps.
20160425 144013
20160425 144008

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!