Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry Trigger but thanks anyway

Lol, it's all good. I knew I was going to catch some sh** over it! I'm working on having some made for the Trigger Shield, depending on price. If it comes to fruition I'll include them with each one going out and also send them out to anyone that has already purchased if they want one. I know some guys couldn't care less about stickers but I always look for one in the box for anything I buy. It's good advertising for the product and shows what the machine is equipped with. Shooting for something small but BA! :cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, it's all good. I knew I was going to catch some sh** over it! I'm working on having some made for the Trigger Shield, depending on price. If it comes to fruition I'll include them with each one going out and also send them out to anyone that has already purchased if they want one. I know some guys couldn't care less about stickers but I always look for one in the box for anything I buy. It's good advertising for the product and shows what the machine is equipped with. Shooting for something small but BA! :cool:
Cool, are you talking to Walter for stickers??

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Exactly! That man has made a lot of stuff for me already and we'll see what he comes up with for this. ;)
Good news, I’ve spent some time with him, one genuine man right there and I like seeing forum members using his services/product...:cool:

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hey trigger, got my heat shield in the mail today. It fits great, thanks! I immediately noticed it makes the machine quieter, which is awesome thanks again!!

Cool and glad to hear it's fitting right! Knew it was going to help with the noise and heat but I want it to look nice in everyone's machine too, it's got my name on it. ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Funny you say that...a final design has been chosen for the new stickers. Sent Walter a rough sketch of what I wanted and said 'make it BA'! Much like the heat shield itself, I don't like skimping on quality. They're going to be laminated which makes them pop and they'll last longer. They're going to be 2" high and 1.85" wide, perfect! :cool:

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Funny you say that...a final design has been chosen for the new stickers. Sent Walter a rough sketch of what I wanted and said 'make it BA'! Much like the heat shield itself, I don't like skimping on quality. They're going to be laminated which makes them pop and they'll last longer. They're going to be 2" high and 1.85" wide, perfect! :cool:
Sounds fab.....:):cool:

Reactions: trigger and Mudwing
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Here's what I went with. What do you think, you guys wouldn't mind sporting this on your machine would you?

Shield

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hell ya! What are the dimensions o_O

Reactions: trigger
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Awesome I will take two;) How do you want to handle payment? o_O

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
They're being printed now and Walter said they might be shipped yet today. I have 4 boxes going out this morning that won't have these in them either but I'll mail them to the guys that want one, no payment necessary for one. I still have everyone's addresses written down. ;)
So you guys approve? I think they look BA! Not too big either which was important to me. :cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
They're being printed now and Walter said they might be shipped yet today. I have 4 boxes going out this morning that won't have these in them either but I'll mail them to the guys that want one, no payment necessary for one. I still have everyone's addresses written down. ;)
So you guys approve? I think they look BA! Not too big either which was important to me. :cool:
Those stickers are more veritable than the stickers I’ve seen for any venders!!!!!! How much of that is you and how much of it is Walter???? Great job you two. :cool:

Reactions: trigger and Eltobgi
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!