Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500
To your door now $70. At the Takeover $50...install supervision, priceless! :D

Could I put an order in for one at the Takeover please?? I will bring you the $$

I was out riding today and was thinking... “Man I bet this thing would be much quieter when getting on the throttle with @trigger Shield!”

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Could I put an order in for one at the Takeover please?? I will bring you the $$

I was out riding today and was thinking... “Man I bet this thing would be much quieter when getting on the throttle with @trigger Shield!”

No problem, I'll be bringing several.

16p500

16p500

May 13, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
That's awesome! I guess I can be satisfied now that they're fitting right. Haven't had a heat review yet, looking forward to your take on it. :cool:
32 mile test ride today at 80 degrees. A lot of the riding was slow mud and water riding. I could definitely tell the shield was doing it's job. No steam or excessive heat. During long trails at slow speeds (10 mph or slower) the shield was warm to the touch, but definitely not hot like usual. During normal trail riding at 10 mph and up, there was no heat at all. I normally have to run my auxiliary fan when it's warm like today. However, today I did not turn it on one time. I am 110% satisfied with the heat protection from the shield and Triggers craftsmanship. They both performed flawlessly. Florida APPROVED.
20190303 190240

Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500
32 mile test ride today at 80 degrees. A lot of the riding was slow mud and water riding. I could definitely tell the shield was doing it's job. No steam or excessive heat. During long trails at slow speeds (10 mph or slower) the shield was warm to the touch, but definitely not hot like usual. During normal trail riding at 10 mph and up, there was no heat at all. I normally have to run my auxiliary fan when it's warm like today. However, today I did not turn it on one time. I am 110% satisfied with the heat protection from the shield and Triggers craftsmanship. They both performed flawlessly. Florida APPROVED. View attachment 112126

Awesome review!! Have seen where others said the shield also reduced engine noise... Any feedback on that as well?

S

SchockSquad

May 14, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Put me on the list for a shield. I can't resist a free sticker, that closed the deal. Please PM with info.
Thanks, Jeff

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish these was made for the front and rear of my 1000-5

Reactions: trigger
16p500

16p500

May 13, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Awesome review!! Have seen where others said the shield also reduced engine noise... Any feedback on that as It does reduce cab noise
Awesome review!! Have seen where others said the shield also reduced engine noise... Any feedback on that as well?
I rode with the windshield (full honda) on today, to specifically test cab noise and heat reduction. With the windshield on, I'm usually hot (from engine heat) and have to talk loud (from engine noise). The heat reduction was great and it was easy to talk to the passenger at a normal tone vs. normally having to talk a little louder. In my opinion, it does reduce cab noise/echo and it's a winner all the way around.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
32 mile test ride today at 80 degrees. A lot of the riding was slow mud and water riding. I could definitely tell the shield was doing it's job. No steam or excessive heat. During long trails at slow speeds (10 mph or slower) the shield was warm to the touch, but definitely not hot like usual. During normal trail riding at 10 mph and up, there was no heat at all. I normally have to run my auxiliary fan when it's warm like today. However, today I did not turn it on one time. I am 110% satisfied with the heat protection from the shield and Triggers craftsmanship. They both performed flawlessly. Florida APPROVED. View attachment 112126

That's great news! Glad others are experiencing what I thought helped with the heat and noise. Anything that makes the ride more enjoyable is a good investment. Thanks 16p500.

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
Can you send me the trigger shield sticker. I will sure be proud to fly the colors.
If you ever make a 700 version I got a buddy with a 700 that after seeing mine has the Trigger Shield itch.:)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Can you send me the trigger shield sticker. I will sure be proud to fly the colors.
If you ever make a 700 version I got a buddy with a 700 that after seeing mine has the Trigger Shield itch.:)

Absolutely, everyone that has bought a shield is getting one. They're supposed to be showing up today, which is any minute now, lol. Keep an eye on your mail later this week and you all know my name now so don't chuck it as junk mail!
I've gotten requests for the 700 and the 1K. Was talking to a guy at work telling him what I was making, said he had a Wildcat, asked him if heat and noise was a problem, you know the answer they're all that way! Might make one for another machine, who knows, would need to get my hands on one for a day. ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!