Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'll rock that sticker on the Donkey, even have a spot picked out for it.....back of the Honda roof....that way they'll see it when I go blasting by. Just need to be able to get too it. At the moment I can't get my shed doors open due to the snow/ice. o_O

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Anyone who bought a shield already, those go out tomorrow as well.
That’s great news. It will be displayed in an appropriately prominent location on the Red Wasp....

Reactions: trigger and Eltobgi
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Another instance of a member’s ingenuity helping others fill a need. Best of luck @trigger on your expanding endeavor. “Buy Forum” is better than “Buy Local” IMO. I put the @Chooglin glove box in the same category, and @Torq-Masters for the locker by working with our members. Thanks to ALL of the Inventors on the Forum, and to @Hondasxs.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Shield arrived today - had a quick look at it and am impressed with your workmanship and creativity. Many thanks Trigger. :):):):D

Thanks Bushbaby and glad to hear it made the long journey safely. Sent out all the stickers this morning, needed a funky stamp for Canada, it was round. On its way though. ;)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My TriggerShield arrived yesterday. Looking forward to getting it installed, but it will be a bit for me.

V

vinnie55

Dec 1, 2018
dubuque ia
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe, IDK? Guess that's up to @Hondasxs . Might have to sell a bunch or something first? At least four more are going out next week.
Is the rubber you use the same as they told with ? Thax.
No I didn't! I threw it out there a couple of times in other threads to see if there was any interest and didn't get any feedback, so I just left it alone. Then Montecresto brought it up and wanted me to make him one, then Eltobgi chimed in and I think you were right there too? That's when I created this thread to see if any others might want one and BAM, it took off! Like I said before, I'm more concerned with you guys liking them than I am making money. Extra money is always good but realistically my day job pays very well and takes up a lot of my time. In fact I have the least amount of free time of anyone I know. Getting me to commit to something is like pulling teeth but once I do, it's etched in stone. Guess I'll have time to rest when I'm 6 ft under, lol. :rolleyes:
Btw, thanks to everyone that has bought one and feedback is welcomed, good or bad.:)
hi just wondering how much and what is the material your using ?

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Is the rubber you use the same as they told with ? Thax.

hi just wondering how much and what is the material your using ?

The rubber I'm using is much thicker than the stuff under the seat, 60 mil EPDM. This covers the entire area under and up to the rear rack.
$70 to your door.

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
My riding buddy has a Polaris Ranger. He is now officially jealous of the Trigger Shield for my P500. He told me if you ever start making them for Polaris models he wants the first one. LOL The universal heat dust problem is on every SXS owners mind no matter what make or model.
I think your idea could really take off.

oldfokker

oldfokker

Oct 31, 2018
Quadra Island, BC
Ownership

1. 500
The rubber I'm using is much thicker than the stuff under the seat, 60 mil EPDM. This covers the entire area under and up to the rear rack.
$70 to your door.
Hi Trigger, I’m interested in ordering one of your shields (and of course a sticker). Run A-Muck is having an effect on my hearing. At least I don’t think my age has anything to do with it. Would you please send me what your approx price to Canada is? Thanks

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
My guess is a bunch of guys will be getting stickers tomorrow. ;)
Mine came today, got a text message from the wife with a picture of it. :)

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!