P500 For Sale: Rubber Noise/Heat Shield

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
It’s still for sale. I just think you came up with a great product and I’d like to have one In case I don’t end up selling. I saw your older posts about your barrier and was just kind of waiting for you to come out and say they are available. I’d venture to say that most 500 owners don’t even understand how much nicer it could be with less noise. I think the only sxs I’ve driven that was louder in the seat was an old teryx. Quieter, cooler ride = more comfort.

I’m going to replace the 500 with a Roxor someday (hopefully by spring). I think for 90% of the riding I do the roxor will be perfect and I can do even more serious work with it. I think certain comparisons can be made between the roxor and the 500 Im sure I’ll be giving up a lot of agility and trail worthiness tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start looking for a grill from an old CJ3, it'll look authentic on the Roxor. They just put that slanty one on so people wouldn't think Chrysler made them.

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’m going to replace the 500 with a Roxor
Wow! I had to look it up, that’s really neat. A smidgeon larger than the original 1940’s Jeep that it’s modeled after..:cool:

Last edited:
D

Duckhunt

Sign me up @trigger . I actually bought some EDPM rubber like 82 seconds before your original post a long time ago in a thread far, far away about possibly selling prefit. But I could either hack mine all to heck and I know I'll lose sleep and eventually buy new to redo, or I can just get one now and not lose sleep. I want to use mine for inner fender and under hood seals anyway.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I really want to send only one out right now to someone that will put it in right away? I want to make sure it fits like it should in someone else's machine before I cut too many. I'm sure it'll work regardless, just want to make sure you guys are happy with it or make some adjustments if necessary. ;)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I really want to send only one out right now to someone that will put it in right away? I want to make sure it fits like it should in someone else's machine before I cut too many. I'm sure it'll work regardless, just want to make sure you guys are happy with it or make some adjustments if necessary. ;)
Vote @trigger for Congress!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I love the character!!! :cool: In that case, sense I’m in New Mexico presently and won’t be with my P5 for weeks, you better send one to one of the other fellas first!! ;)

Reactions: trigger and Eltobgi
D

Duckhunt

I can install it asap if you need me however if there's a southern guy that actually needs it go that route. A hot a$$ is not an issue for me yet! But I'm your guy if needed.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I can install it asap if you need me however if there's a southern guy that actually needs it go that route. A hot a$$ is not an issue for me yet! But I'm your guy if needed.
I think he’s just needing someone to check fit. Performance has already been confirmed.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Trig,
I’m in no big hurry. It’s cold here. Let me know when you’re ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!