Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Got my Triggershield installed today. Install went really quick. Had to trim a couple of spots (difference in a 500 and 520) but it worked out great. I used some of the factory push-pins to help hold it in place also. Thanks @trigger .

I also installed the seatbelt defeat while I had it apart.

6FEC52A1 D5D3 4152 9A61 EF88F8C06991

079BC6D8 6444 4CDE B41E BBE88680B74F

W

Woody8692

Aug 20, 2019
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Just received my heat shield from Trigger a few days ago, installed it yesterday on my p520 and took it for a 3 hour ride in 90 degree temps here in Ontario, Canada. All I can say is wow, what a huge difference. No more heat coming up around seat, and this heat shield has made it enjoyable to ride in hot weather. Can’t recommend this heat shield enough to anyone riding in hot weather. Great job Trigger and thanks for shipping this to us Canadians. Five stars.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I got the TriggerShield week before last. I installed it on the 520, had to do just a little trimming on the backrest part. Brackets are wider on the 520. This was no big deal at all. Just wanted to give Trigger a + review for his product! Great Job Trigger! He shipped very fast, great communication and great quality!!!! I noticed a great difference in the amount of heat coming up from beneath the seats. Much less heat!!!! Thanks Again Trigger!!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!