ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Finally got mine installed today. It was so hard and took forever! And no instructions??? You have got to be kidding me!

LOL just kidding. Thanks trigger, I think this thing is going to work great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger may I suggest this , looks like you will need one in the future. ;) :)

That would be awesome! Maybe if I was making them for other machines too.

What are you up to, 20 now??

I'm over 20 now with those sent out and those on the list. I'll be doing some cutting this weekend!

Reactions: Chooglin
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That would be awesome! Maybe if I was making them for other machines too.

I'm over 20 now with those sent out and those on the list. I'll be doing some cutting this weekend!
Thanks trigger. You’re making a lot of people happy!!! :)

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Right now I'm wondering how I'm going to get the roll off my truck and into the garage? Going to weigh about 400 lbs!
I can come over with my tractor with forks on the front. ;):cool::D

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
C

Chooglin

Right now I'm wondering how I'm going to get the roll off my truck and into the garage? Going to weigh about 400 lbs!
Have the wife bend over so her back is flush to the tailgate, now roll the rubber on to her back and walk her to the garage , have her stand strait up and ta-da , roll of rubber is in the garage!!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have the wife bend over so her back is flush to the tailgate, now roll the rubber on to her back and walk her to the garage , have her stand strait up and ta-da , roll of rubber is in the garage!!!

And if that works I think @100Acre is looking and might want to know if she has a sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Put me down for one. I'll PM you with shipping details. Thanks
Looks like trigger’s going to have to order another roll and maybe a small fork lift to get it inside his production facility. May need to do an addition on that production facility...:cool::D:D:D

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like trigger’s going to have to order another roll and maybe a small fork lift to get it inside his production facility. May need to do an addition on that production facility...:cool::D:D:D

I came up with a plan now. Going to cut the roll in half, rig it on a hanger off the wall and be able to roll out what I need right onto the bench and cut off each piece that I need. Kind of sucks that I'll be cutting a 10' roll down to 5' but handling a 10 x 100 roll in a garage full of other crap just wouldn't be very productive. I'm just afraid that once I have the process streamlined the demand will crash. :rolleyes:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!