Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many of you guy's been into a set of forks/shocks? I have been into many, suspension is my thing since 1976, been tweaking, rebuilding a arms, swing arms, building shocks, forks. A arms, swing arms and forks with resistance is a no, no, big time if you want real suspension to work properly, you have to get that fixed first before you can move forward. Then comes cleaning, adjusting shim stacks, right oil viscosity and amount. Charge with right amount of nitrogen, reinstall spring, set spring sag and your ready to go. Simple?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would have paid the difference gladly, if I knew the adjustment could be made after the install. I'm a suspension junkie. But hey, I'm glad to hear you dumped the rubber bushings that don't work (except on every car, ATV and SxS that Honda makes). Honda doesn't use them in there dirt bikes or any high performance suspension rigs, now do they?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!