Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mine will be here in a couple days they say. I'll try to install this weekend and let you know.

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
pics man, lots of pics of the install please. i think a 30" tire is reasonably about the max that should be run until they fix the bottom end power. but i really need to know how much the lift affects the ride quality. switching from a lifted big red to this was a huge change. the wife bought into it just for the ride quality compared to the big red which was like a brick with wheels.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
pics man, lots of pics of the install please. i think a 30" tire is reasonably about the max that should be run until they fix the bottom end power. but i really need to know how much the lift affects the ride quality. switching from a lifted big red to this was a huge change. the wife bought into it just for the ride quality compared to the big red which was like a brick with wheels.

I'll be sure to do some documentation.

Reactions: Tflynn
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La

I also have the CATVOS lift and it does ride a little more rough with 30's but it's not too bad

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
CATVOS installed mine
Hey TOOLOUD, can you check your rear a-arm where you can adjust them and text me what they look like. Having a problem getting my left rear camber right. Right is about half way in , the left is already almost all the way in and its still toed out to much. Thanks in a advance

Reactions: TOOLOUD
Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What size tires are y'all running? Any rubs on 30+ in??

advertisement