P1000 Fox QS3: worth the upgrade?

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the offer. I was just trying to comment on why some guys were still waiting on theirs that they ordered quite awhile ago. I'm guessing they were the accessory part number with both shocks and the red springs. It looks like it might be faster to go the way @05Willys ordered his so at least you can get them on and enjoy them. I'm really wanting to upgrade but just can never find a good enough reason to justify the price to myself. I've got a really good wife that says to just get them, but everytime I add them to my cart I chicken out before I hit the order button. Maybe one day.
I did the same thing numerous times also. Just hit the button, IMHO they are worth the money. Wish I would have done it the first time I had them in my cart.

J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Back in dec i ck'd three part nos for le fronts yours included they were all on bo.Fox must of ran out of red paint.Yours were 32 dollars more each.That has to be the difference red to silver springs. Silver springs are faster.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm assuming you are joking, but paint is really hard to get in bigger quanities right now. Most of our paint is 2-6 weeks out.

1/4" and 3/8" steel plate is 4 weeks from when we order it.
I am 6+ months or more lead time for aluminized exhaust tubing. I am waiting on delivery from an order I placed 9/27/21.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Thanks for the offer. I was just trying to comment on why some guys were still waiting on theirs that they ordered quite awhile ago. I'm guessing they were the accessory part number with both shocks and the red springs. It looks like it might be faster to go the way @05Willys ordered his so at least you can get them on and enjoy them. I'm really wanting to upgrade but just can never find a good enough reason to justify the price to myself. I've got a really good wife that says to just get them, but everytime I add them to my cart I chicken out before I hit the order button. Maybe one day.
I was same way. Do it! You’ll be glad you did….especially if your rocking base model shocks like I was for four years.