Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Since this was totally unexpected I went with axles from Sixity, anyone have opinions on these.
Never heard of them. Where are they made/from?

Reactions: ChadD
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I went with axles from Sixity, anyone have opinions on these.
From my research they are a china based company. Id personally stay the hell away. But u can do what u want.
you cant beat OEM axels for durability and quality. The Rino 2.0’s are also great cuz of the USA customer service. Thats what I went with last. China stuff just dosnt hold up. Thats why they are cheaper. U get what u pay for.

B

BillChestnutt

Oct 11, 2018
East Valley Arizona’s
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will upgrade to Rhino’s after I get the money but for right now I just want to get on the road to test my shock and spring setup. Rhino 2.0 will be what goes on next. Hopefully that will be next month and I’ll keep these as emergency backups.

Reactions: ChadD
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I will upgrade to Rhino’s after I get the money but for right now I just want to get on the road to test my shock and spring setup. Rhino 2.0 will be what goes on next. Hopefully that will be next month and I’ll keep these as emergency backups.
do you have some pics of you setup and ride, ?

Reactions: ChadD and CID
B

BillChestnutt

Oct 11, 2018
East Valley Arizona’s
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can take pictures but I’m my “smart” phone isn’t smart enough to to teach me how to load the pics to the forum. I’ve read the “How to post pictures “ post but it’s like trying to read Chinese to me. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Coeus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!