P1000 Fox Shocks Shipped Today

Bam85

Bam85

Feb 7, 2017
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just got my Walker Evans shocks delivered last night. How much were the Fox's?

Reactions: sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That is a piece. So retail is $2,280 for all 4. Discounted around $1,600?

I looked for the fox in there and didn't see those in the listing but I'm still hopeful I didn't just order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I C... I'll keep them to myself from now on
Didn't ask that of you lol. everyone has a right to share but I wouldn't classify someone as dumb because they're willing to spend money for something they want. Everyone spends in different ways. I've seen the differences shocks make first hand and anyone who actually have would probably agree.ill bet if you put up a poll on would you do it again on people that have for the 700 it would be near 100%. So considering shocks isn't a brainless function. I guess some are willing to take the sport to the next level.

Last edited:
J

JTW

You boys got more money than brains i'm afraid.o_O;)
What? Are you telling me my views are everyones?...
I agree.. these dumb asses need to sell them to me at a 1/4 of what they paid because they aren't worth a s***! CP, you need to listen to DrF... you're just wasting your money... now let me help you recoupe some of it, because that's just the kind of guy I am!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!