Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree.. these dumb asses need to sell them to me at a 1/4 of what they paid because they aren't worth a s***! CP, you need to listen to DrF... you're just wasting your money... now let me help you recoupe some of it, because that's just the kind of guy I am!
Thank you buddy I knew you'd help me out of the pickle!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Can't we just get along. It's hurting my feelings! I'm very sensitive and it makes me feel really bad. Show Love- don't be a hater! :oops: I'm a dumb a$$ too. Need call and find out where mine are!
We love to hate! Lol. Snow just slowed order Thursday here

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think the rear shocks work well. Like the load leveling. Will see soon. May kill the rear sway bar or make some quick disconnects.

That's what I thought too. Then I got those Walker Evans on the front and the back shocks felt terrible! If you keep the pace slow, and the rear shocks aren't that bad.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think the rear shocks work well. Like the load leveling. Will see soon. May kill the rear sway bar or make some quick disconnects.

Same feeling so far.....Sway bar is quick disconnect just a couple nuts on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's what I thought too. Then I got those Walker Evans on the front and the back shocks felt terrible! If you keep the pace slow, and the rear shocks aren't that bad.

I run kinda slow anyway. Machine can't take the big hits yet. See what the shocks do for the front. Bottomed hard Sunday on 3 or 4 water breaks.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!