P1000 Fox vs Elka Suspension

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I ordered shock shafts for mine and they came with elka part numbers. I'm not sure how much is elka and how much is bandit.
I know for a fact they each do there own valving. I had my bandits made to my specs. They did not offer any for the 700 at the time so mine were the first. Mine are not stock length and made to the length I wanted. They now offer them them for the 700 but at the factory lengths. Not sure how they are setting up the valving. I had Elka before that . For me they were not as enjoyable as the bandits. They are a great quality shock though.

Last edited:
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
From reading this thread, I'm guessing that I'm CRAZY. I have the Elka Stage 5s installed on my 2022 P1K-5. If I had it to do over, I would still purchase the Elkas. Excellent ride and body roll control. I ran the s*** out of mine at '23TO with no regrets
Your not crazy. Elka stage 5 are unbelievable and should be for cost.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know for a fact they each do there own valving. I hadmy bandits made to my specs. They did not offer any for the 700 at the time so mine were the first. Mine are not stock length and made to the length I wanted. They now offer them them for the 700 but at the factory lengths. Not sure how they are setting up the valving. I had Elka before that . For me they were not as enjoyable as the bandits. They are a great quality shock though.

Yeah I've had 3 sets of bandits, one of them was one off like yours. They made me a long shock for my long travel/long shock setup I modified for my Pioneer. They came out so good. Im probably going to order a new set of bandits for my 6 seater 😆

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah I've had 3 sets of bandits, one of them was one off like yours. They made me a long shock for my long travel/long shock setup I modified for my Pioneer. They came out so good. Im probably going to order a new set of bandits for my 6 seater 😆
They seem to be very easy to work with as a company

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!