P1000 Front Lightbar Relay Wiring Diagram

bmcote

bmcote

Supporting Member
Mar 4, 2021
Colchester, CT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi All! I needed a gut check on the attached wiring diagram. I based it on other posts and @RobSparre diagrams.
  1. The relay is from the light bar setup (Amazon.com: LED Light Bar 52 Inch Curved AUTO Work Light 4D 500W with 8ft Wiring Harness, 50000LM Offroad Driving Fog Lamp Marine Boating Light IP68 Waterproof Spot & Flood Combo Beam Light Bar: Automotive)
  2. Switch is a OTRATTW lower independent (High quality OTRATTW Contura V laser-etched lower independent LED rocker switches).
My plan is to chuck the harness that came with it (which included an on/off switch) and doing my own wiring for neatness.

Does this look correct to y'all???? (the numbers on the wires indicate gauge for my own edification)

The relay is in the picture on the left for reference...

Jlpp8GfWS82pcgEB9xmx3g

bmcote

bmcote

Supporting Member
Mar 4, 2021
Colchester, CT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thank you @Hondasxs ! as always super helpful. i have all the switches daisy-chained together (both ground and hot) for the switch lamps, so those are on a separate ground line already.

while i have you here, i wanted to gut check my other diagram. this one is for my lights without relays. does this look correct also? same otrattw lower independent switches...

ZOmJsrIkT2mwy ukmMkJdg

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya.
But no need for 2 + lines here.
Jump pin 2 to 6.
Unless your controlling the backlight independently .

Also. If these switches are beside each other. You can jump 7&8 from this switch to the 7&8 on the other switch.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!