P1000 Fury Red

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
This is not going to be a high dollar build thread or very fast. More of a place to share photos of my (our) buggy with you guys and such. My youngest son named it Fury Red after the first time I gassed on it with him in it. LOL. So it stuck. Got it back in February and have enjoyed every minute of it so far. 1000-5 deluxe bought with the roof. Just got the two piece hard coat windshield last weekend and put it on. Here are some pics.

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
Next we plan on getting the Honda side mirrors. And then a dual battery setup and switch panel to get ready for lights and such. Last one of the windshield.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Next we plan on getting the Honda side mirrors. And then a dual battery setup and switch panel to get ready for lights and such. Last one of the windshield.

View attachment 13835
Thery are addictive.its hard to stop! When you go to do the dual battery setup or switches hit me up can save you some. People are here to help questions and comments are always welcome

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@whayden2003 I absolutely love the name of your city! That's cool

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
It won't be long. I'll try and look thru your build and see what you got. Thanks. This forum is awesome. I just wish I was closer to all these nice riding areas. Going to have to take a vacation one of these days and come check out some of these places. Only places to go ride around here is just terrible mud pits. Not my thing.

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been to Russellville, Arkansas several times and that's a good place to ride. In Louisiana, there is a 60 mile ride from Winnfield to Jamestown along an abandoned railroad track - I have not been there but it is on my list to try this spring/summer. I'm sure there are mudholes along the ride, but surely there are ways around them. I used to mud ride, but it's not my thing anymore.

Waylan

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It won't be long. I'll try and look thru your build and see what you got. Thanks. This forum is awesome. I just wish I was closer to all these nice riding areas. Going to have to take a vacation one of these days and come check out some of these places. Only places to go ride around here is just terrible mud pits. Not my thing.
There's good riding up where I'm at 1000's of miles. You can ride through three states actually in one ride here it's mainly deep woods just none of you all to ride with! Sucks. I would like someday to get further out

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
I'm fixing to try and check that place out. That's close enough to peak my interest. Thanks.

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm fixing to try and check that place out. That's close enough to peak my interest. Thanks.

Are you talking about the Winnfield to Jamestown? I haven't been but I'd like to as well.

Waylan

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
Just talked to who I think is the owner of the Jamestown Winfield trail. Very sweet old lady. Super nice. The website is louisianatrails.org seems ok. She says its tore up pretty bad right now with all the "mud hogging" and flood waters. New rules for atv/utvs. No tire with 1" or greater tread depth. She is trying to make it more of a trail ridding place instead of a mud hole. Going to try and make a plan to go here soon. Before it gets to hot. Supposingly 62 miles in close to a straight line.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
That would be an easy day for me too. I might check it out. I'd have to put my stock tires back on.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
You got me wondering so I did a search.

Look at RiderPlanetUSA

There are a lot of places in Louisiana to ride that I didn't know about.

Reactions: sharp
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got me wondering so I did a search.

Look at RiderPlanetUSA

There are a lot of places in Louisiana to ride that I didn't know about.

Lots of them have a 50" width restriction - so be careful to figure that out BEFORE you make the trip.

You guys that want to ride Winnfield to Jamestown let me know when and I'd like to join you.

Waylan