Gator’s Talon X!!!

RoadGator916

RoadGator916

Jan 23, 2019
MinneSNOWta
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I’m just getting started on our 2021 Talon X!!! This machine will most likely be driven by my Bride when we ride as a family but I will take the kids out in it as well!!

Here is what we have so far!

**** all of those items are waiting to be installed
  • shifter plate (CA Technologies)****
  • Glass windshield (super ATV glass)
  • Back glass (super ATV)
  • Mirrors - (seizmeik)***
  • Lower doors. (Tusk)****
  • Rear receiver hitch (super ATV )****
  • Mud busters (rear fender Wells)****
  • Bump seat (utv Mtn accessories)****
  • 4500# Warn Winch ***
  • Winch mount - (hitchdoc.com/American MFG)
  • Plow mount (hitchdoc.com/American MFG)
  • Front receiver? (hitchdoc.com/American MFG)
  • Buss bar and Bosch power relay for additional accessories

• My machine is at Hitchdoc.com getting accessories fabricated for the plow mount and other accessories they sell. Should have it back soon so I can get everything mounted before we go to the Black Hills in early June!!!

D461BAF0 2FB2 42D6 AB07 9DFF1BC0DBF0 11198E0A 65F8 4FAE A8F2 5A8BB0551822 CB593CA8 50E5 48FC ADD4 3F3AAC348845

RoadGator916

RoadGator916

Jan 23, 2019
MinneSNOWta
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I’ll post more pics when I get the other accessories installed!!

Additional accessories I would like to (and will) purchase in the future are:
- wheels and tires
- rear spacers
- Milwaukee packout 1.5
- EMP storage bin
- Dirt road fabrications bed extender
- sound bar (not sure which on this yet) (tried to buy a Exo but they are sold out)
- Honda upper doors

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You will like working with CA technologies. They are getting a good reputation for always helping their customers. If you have any questions, just let them know.

RoadGator916

RoadGator916

Jan 23, 2019
MinneSNOWta
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Got the mudbusters, extra rubber guard under the hood, license plate, Bump Seat, tusk lower doors, seizmeck mirrors all installed today. It was dark so I didn’t take pictures I’ll take some tomorrow.

Still have the shift gate (eating for rubber gasket under under to come in), base for Milwaukee packout (waiting for it to come in), my rear receiver, and my warn winch (waiting on mounting plate) left to install.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!