Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Careful, you are in danger of being drug down by the glass is half empty group. And I am certain you will be beaten by thier experience in negativity.
Nah not a chance. Not everyone is gonna agree on machines and I have no problem with negative reviews. It's the negative reviews of other members' reviews that makes me scratch my head. Who is to say what's real?

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pretty sure he is referring to the "real" opinions being reported. I'm guessing all the happy owners have been lying to the world?? I've been very happy with my purchase since Jan 16. Assuming the happy owners (including me) are being less than "real" is ridiculous. Those Polaris recalls are real enough.
Mines been a pleasure to own too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG 7 Active using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone...the P5! As close as it gets to perfect.
Trigger be like.....
Rw8la

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ya know it says a lot about the competition when they start modding them into tow trucks to pullout thier own broken machines. The Ranger 1000 tow truck.......

Aptly named aftershock, after your 26K turbo machine blows a front dif, reverse chain, etc. After you get over the shock call the tow truck.
Screenshot 20170801 210036

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Pretty sure he is referring to the "real" opinions being reported. I'm guessing all the happy owners have been lying to the world?? I've been very happy with my purchase since Jan 16. Assuming the happy owners (including me) are being less than "real" is ridiculous. Those Polaris recalls are real enough.

Right there with you brother .... but from Sept. 16

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: moparornocar
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a ranger xp 900 for about 3 years, really enjoyed it. I had a few problems with it but is was my first sxs so I thought it was normal. I've had the pioneer for about a year and a half no problems. I'm not brand loyal with sxs but I am with 4wheelers and I usually get honda which pushed me to the honda sxs. I'm more about riding, I'll ride with anyone no matter the brand. I also don't keep toys for very long before it's time to trade up no matter how long I've had it.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feb. 21 2016....1500 miles. Love it love it love it.....kluncks .bangs .clangs. heat. Bug. Dust. If it fell into a hundred pieces id by another one tomorrow. Yes I'm a honda fan boy...never owned anything else...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mines been a pleasure to own too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG 7 Active using Tapatalk
Mine also! I haven't had any problems with it period. I've added the accessories that I've wanted to make the machine unique to my needs. I love it and would recommend it to anyone!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not everyone can drive an Indy car or a P500 knowing how each handles and driving as such makes all the difference in the world. Loud? only at 35 mph plus.
Point made. The only one I've ever seen on the trail in person was loud as s*** though. Maybe an exhaust leak. Either way since Jan 6 of 2016 I've been beating on mine and it gives me nothing but love back. Honda fan boy here too.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nah not a chance. Not everyone is gonna agree on machines and I have no problem with negative reviews. It's the negative reviews of other members' reviews that makes me scratch my head. Who is to say what's real?
Well my machine sat in shop for 5 months of first year getting clutches replaced twice under warranty. But I didn't spend 200 posts in countless thread complaining about it to anyone who would sympathize. Instead I tried my best to figure out how to avoid a repeat. Thats real.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well my machine sat in shop for 5 months of first year getting clutches replaced twice under warranty. But I didn't spend 200 posts in countless thread complaining about it to anyone who would sympathize. Instead I tried my best to figure out how to avoid a repeat. Thats real.
That is very real. Im nearing 2600 miles. If clutch let go on way home tonight I'd be bummed but not disappointed. My buddy with the 900 Ranger would be. I've already been his tow back to his truck once lol.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Point made. The only one I've ever seen on the trail in person was loud as s*** though. Maybe an exhaust leak. Either way since Jan 6 of 2016 I've been beating on mine and it gives me nothing but love back. Honda fan boy here too.
Thats like judging everyones moral compass on here by only reading JTW posts. :eek:

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Were in Colorado were you?
Based out of our friends cabin in Creede. We road Batchelor Loop, Stony Creek, climbed Bristol Head, all the trails above Love Lake, and part of Alpine Loop above Lake City. We rode the trail out of Lake City to Silverton till it became a roll over threat.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I plan to fix or work around the things I don't like about my P1K-5 and I am glad I have it. Mine has been 100% reliable so far even with the clanks, whine, door rattles, heat, hard seat, and primitive front shocks. I like the way it looks and it turns heads. But I still think Honda would do well to let their engineers spend two weeks in Colorado in one of these things. The potential is there but the execution falls a little short. I will report honestly about it as time goes on and if that offends the fan boys, the truth is it's own defense. Oh, and Colorado is awsome.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!