P500 Glove box hinge replacement

C

Chooglin

Any of these that I need to ship , I will be waiting a few weeks to ship them out. I would rather just ship them all at once.........so be patient with me.

Thanks

Reactions: markie
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Any of these that I need to ship , I will be waiting a few weeks to ship them out. I would rather just ship them all at once.........so be patient with me.

Thanks

I have one of the first ones . The hinges are loose but still hanging in there. I am not worried about them I recall when you first made them that you we not happy about them. I was alright with getting it anyhow and still alright with it now. If and when it ever breaks I will then upgrade them. Don't worry about sending a replacement.

The box is still awesome.

C

Chooglin

I have one of the first ones . The hinges are loose but still hanging in there. I am not worried about them I recall when you first made them that you we not happy about them. I was alright with getting it anyhow and still alright with it now. If and when it ever breaks I will then upgrade them. Don't worry about sending a replacement.

The box is still awesome.
Ok thanks and just hit me up if you need one !

Reactions: Gassygordo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!