P500 Glove box update

B

banpaeng

Oct 26, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Please put me on the list at 14. I am hoping you send installation instructions with the box.

Thanks

Reactions: Chooglin
B

banpaeng

Oct 26, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks as that did help. When your mechanically challenged like me, need good instructions.

Again Thanks.

Marshall

Marshall

Jun 4, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hey will you ship to Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

Hey will you ship to Canada?

Yes I will , but shipping will be quite a bit more.

I sold one to someone from Canada when I made the first batch , can't remember who it was !......I do remember I had to fill out customs papers to ship it across the border !

Reactions: Marshall
C

Chooglin

Just to let everyone know , I told my buddy to go ahead and start cutting the pieces for the boxes !

I will give him a call in the next few days to see where he is at with them...........I got side tracked with the suspension brackets I am working on !

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Sounds good, what are they made of and do you have a pic of one installed. Great idea!

advertisement
C

Chooglin

Sounds good, what are they made of and do you have a pic of one installed. Great idea!
It is 17 gauge steel
20150809 094838

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mudder
Marshall

Marshall

Jun 4, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Yes I will , but shipping will be quite a bit more.

I sold one to someone from Canada when I made the first batch , can't remember who it was !......I do remember I had to fill out customs papers to ship it across the border !

Well keep me posted! I'd take one for sure if you would be alright going through the hassle to ship one to the great white north again!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looks good, any type of latch or magnet to keep it closed on bumps? Like the video.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I would buy one of these but I don't want to move the winch solenoid. :(

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!