Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would buy one of these but I don't want to move the winch solenoid. :(
That was my original issue with it, but I really wanted the box. I had enough slack in the wiring to scoot it (the contactor/solenoid) towards the outside fastening it to one side of the Honda bracket and with a very heavy duty zip tie, securing it to the frame on the other side. It will work fine if you really want this mod.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
For anyone that hasn't chimed in for one of these and is considering it, let Chooglin know asap.
Don't know how many he plans on making this time but I nearly missed the first batch. Came in one over the limit.
One of our most gracious members of the forum gave me his spot in line. ;)
Glovebox
Fits like it grew there, should've came standard.

Reactions: maddmax and Jshell3
C

Chooglin

For anyone that hasn't chimed in for one of these and is considering it, let Chooglin know asap.
Don't know how many he plans on making this time but I nearly missed the first batch. Came in one over the limit.
One of our most gracious members of the forum gave me his spot in line. ;)
View attachment 26571
Fits like it grew there, should've came standard.
Thanks @trigger !

I think I wll be making 25 boxes this time.

Reactions: trigger and Jshell3
C

Chooglin

As soon as me and my buddy get a system going on these boxes , we will be able to offer them as soon as someone wants one. We welded up one of the boxes and are currently making a fixture for the mounting bolt on the bottom of the boxes.this will make it much easier to locate the bolt before welding it !

We are also looking at using a piano hinge on these boxes and we are looking into that also !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
As soon as me and my buddy get a system going on these boxes , we will be able to offer them as soon as someone wants one. We welded up one of the boxes and are currently making a fixture for the mounting bolt on the bottom of the boxes.this will make it much easier to locate the bolt before welding it !

We are also looking at using a piano hinge on these boxes and we are looking into that also !
The piano hinge will be a great improvement. I had to add a weep hole to mine too as it was holding water when it got rained on.

Reactions: trigger
C

Chooglin

We are also looking at lockable latches !

The only problem with adding the piano hinges and lockable latch , they both add cost to the boxes. I really want to keep the price of these low but I would also like to make these improvements ..........so we will see what the cost will be and then decide wich route to take !

Reactions: Marshall
Marshall

Marshall

Jun 4, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 500

The only problem with adding the piano hinges and lockable latch , they both add cost to the boxes. I really want to keep the price of these low but I would also like to make these improvements ..........so we will see what the cost will be and then decide wich route to take !

Keep us in the loop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500

I would be very happy to pay for the improvements on mine.

However i will be happy with however you decide on making them. :)

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would be very happy to pay for the improvements on mine.

However i will be happy with however you decide on making them. :)
X2 (+3)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!